Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham (Amrita University) is a multi-campus, multi-disciplinary private research university spread across India in five campuses in the states of Kerala, Tamil Nadu, and Karnataka. It was established in 2003 and its main campus is located at Ettimadai, approximately 22 kilometers from Coimbatore.
It is accredited with ‘A’ grade by NAAC and is ranked as one of the best research universities in India. 18,000 students are enrolled in nearly 100 degree programs and have academic staff of nearly 1750. Amrita University was recently ranked 181 in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings and this ranking makes it as No. 1 private university and overall 15th among Indian universities
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Courses offered:
The university offers bachelors, masters, and doctoral degree programs in computer science, engineering, communication, basic sciences, dentistry, nanotechnology, business, biotechnology, ayurveda, medicine, nursing, pharmacy, social work, education. Areas of specialization, such as medical informatics, computational engineering, cyber security, clinical research and oncology, have been designed in keeping with the National Development Plans of India.
- Tech,M.Tech, PhD programs are offered under the school of Engineering
- MBA, BBA, BA are offered under the school of Business
- com, BCA, BBM, MCA, MSc are offered under the school of Arts & Scinces
- MBBS, MHA, BDS are offered in Healthcare campuses
- Pharm, Pharm.D, M.Pharma & PhD are offered in School of Pharmacy
- BAMS program is offered in the school of Ayurveda
- BSc, MSc are offered in school of Biotechnology
- BA,MA are offered in school of communication
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Fee structure:
|Course||Fee( Rs) per year|
For the placement in the different courses nearly all major companies, including MNCs – employers – in India visit Amrita university, for recruitment.
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Contact: Amrita University Amritanagar, Ettimadai, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641112
Phone: 0422 268 5000