Secretariat Administration Department (SAD) of Government of Assam Secretariat Administration enormous ranges for 174 vacancy of Junior Administrative Assistant (JAA) (Now Janta Bhawan) under Assam Secretariat Subordinate service rules. Interested applicants are invited to apply online till or before 24th September, 2017.
Organization: Secretariat Administration Department (SAD)
Total No. of Posts: 174
Category Wise No. of Posts:
ST (P) 17
ST (H) 05
Person with Disability 02
Criteria of Age:
Applicants’ age limit should be between from 18 to 43 years for applying the Secretariat Administration Department (SAD) Job.
Upper age limit Relaxable for SC- 5 years, ST- 5 years & OBC- 3 years as per government norms.
Criteria of Qualification:
Interested applicants must have their Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 45% marks, 40% for SC/ ST belongings. Applicants are also required to have minimum 6 months Diploma/Certificate in computer proficiency from any recognized institute. Should have also sound knowledge/skills of office productivity software tools such as Word Processor, Spread Sheet, presentation graphics, and concept of database, internet and email.
Salary & Remuneration Details:
Selected applicants will be offered a pay band of Rs.14,000 to Rs.49,000 per month along with Grade Pay of Rs.8700 per month with also other allowances as well.
Selection of the applicants will be done through their appearance in Assam Secretariat Junior Administrative Assistant Exam followed by Computer Practical Test & Precise Writing Test.
The exam will be conduct of 250 marks which containing questions on General English, Knowledge of Computer and Language skill test.
Category wise applicants are required to pay the fee in following:
General category- Rs.250/-
Applicants having BPL Certificate- No Fee
Will be paid only through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “0070-Other Administrative Services-60- Other Services-800-Other receipts”.
How to Apply for Secretariat Administration Department (SAD) Vacancy:
Applicants can apply by filling online application form & also requested to follow these guidelines:
- First, candidates need to visit the official site of (SAD) sad.assam.gov.in/
- After from homepage, go to “Latest” section and select “Advertisement for Recruitment of Junior Administrative Assistant in Assam Secretariat” link.
- Now must read entire details very carefully and then click on “Apply Online” link from previous page.
- Must fill online application form with required information and upload digital images of all essential documents like certificates and testimonials related to qualification, age and experience.
- After that, click to “Submit” button to record entire details and take printout for future reference & for keep as a proof of registering.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date for Online Submission: 24th September, 2017
To find more detailed information about recruitment or any clarification & to find also the official advertisenment, candidates can click here