Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd (BECIL) Vacancies has been brought for all seriously career seekers. The organization has opening the posts of 42 Content Auditor, Senior Monitor & Monitor on Contract basis. Interested applicants can apply in the prescribed format on or before 15th September, 2017.
Organization: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd (BECIL).
Total No. of Posts: 42
Name & No. of Posts as Per Required:
- Content Auditor: 01 Posts
- Senior Monitor: 03 Posts
- Monitor: 38 Posts
Criteria of Qualification:
To qualify for BECIL Jobs, candidates should have the education criteria in given below:
- Candidates must hold their PG Diploma in Journalism/ Mass Communication with having 3 years’ experience in visual media or news agencies like ANI, PTI, UNI etc., for S.No-1
- PG Diploma Degree in Journalism for S.No-2
- Graduation degree and proficiency in Computer with sound Knowledge (proficiency) of Language will consider for S.No-3 Posts.
Salary & Remuneration Details:
Selected candidates will be offered in following ways:
- For Content Auditor: Rs.49,800/- Per Month
- For Sr. Monitor: 37,350/- Per Month
- For Monitor: 28,635/- Per Month
Candidates could obtained the application form from BECIL Corporate Office or Downloaded also from BECIL official website and submitted the along with a registration fee.
Applicants need to pay of Rs. 300/- by cash or by demand draft drawn in favor of “Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited” payable at New Delhi. SC/ ST/ Divyang belonging candidates are not required to pay the fee.
How to Apply:
Eligible applicants can send their application in the prescribed format along with all self-attested photocopies of certificates, supported relevant documents/testimonials & in envelope containing application must be super-scribed as “Application for the post of Monitor (Language _____________)/ Sr. Monitor (English)/ CA” through speed post/ in person on or before Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd (BECIL), C-56/A 17, Sector-62, Noida-201 307 on or before 15th September, 2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date for submission of application: 15th September, 2017
To find more detailed information about recruitment or any clarification & to find also the official advertisenment, candidates can click here