Jobs are announced by Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL), Bhopal to appoint 229 Apprentice (Engineering Graduates and Diploma Holders) vacancies. Who wish to join BHEL and would like to understand about BHEL Recruitment 2015 can check below details like criteria of age, way to submit application, hiring mode, educational details etc. If you are eligible candidates may apply online from 07-11-2015 to 27-11-2015.
Name of Organization: BHEL Bhopal
Job Title: Apprentice (Engineering Graduates and Diploma Holders)
1. Chemical Engineering: 01 Post
2. Civil Engineering: 08 Posts
3. Computer Science & Application: 04 Posts
4. Electrical Engineering: 67 Posts
5. Electrical & Electronics Engineering: 03 Posts
6. Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering: 15 Posts
7. Industrial Engineering: 07 Posts
8. Information Technology: 01 Post
9. Instrumentation Technology: 01 Post
10. Mechanical Engineering: 100 Posts
11. Metallurgy: 02 Posts
12. Modern Office Mgmt: 20 Posts
Criteria of Age: Min 14 and Max 25 year, age will be considered from 01-11-2015. For relaxation please refers GOI guidelines.
Criteria of Education: Graduate Engineer with relevant branch
- Document Screening
- Online Test
Way to submit Application : Application will be submitted via using online mode only through official website www.bhelbpl.co.in from 07-11-2015 to 27-11-2015. Once application submission over please printout the same and attach self attested copies of relevant documents and in an envelope should be superscribed as the “Application for GGT/ Diploma Apprentices 2015-16″ through ordinary post to the Post Box No-35, Post Office, Piplani, BHEL Bhopal-462022 (M.P) on or before 04-12-2015.
|Submission of Online Application Starts||07-11-2015|
|Submission of Online Application Ends||27-11-2015|
|Last Date for Hard Copy of Application||04-12-2015|
|Recruitment Advt||Get Details|