Bodoland University Recruitment 2017, Bodoland University, Kokhrajhar, Assam has published a recruitment notice regarding the recruitment of efficient manpower for teaching and non teaching posts in Bodoland University. Applications are invited from the Eligible Candidates for the various Teaching and Non-teaching Posts. Candidates who are willing to be a part of Bodoland University Recruitment process should send the completed Application before the last Date. The eligibility criteria along with the other details are given below in brief.
Bodoland University Vacancies:
Total No. of Posts: 46
- Assistant professor
- Assistant Professor
Non teaching Posts:
- University Law Officer
Application Fee: Candidates will be required to pay an amount of Rs. 1,000.00 (in case of ST/SC Rs. 500.00) as an application fee.
- Bodoland University Jobs aspirants should be an eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
- Required qualification for all the posts is well explained on university’s website.
Pay Band and Academic Grade Pay:
Pay scale for positions of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor is as follows-
- Professor – PB 5 Rs. 37,400 – 67,000 & AGP – Rs. 10,000
- Associate Professor – PB 4 Rs. 37,400 – 67,000 & AGP – Rs. 9,000
- Assistant Professor – PB 3 Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 & AGP – Rs. 6,000
- For Assistant Professor, candidates’ age should not be above 38 years of age as on 1st January, 2017.
- University Law Officer: Age of applicant should not be above 40 years of age as on 1st January, 2017.
- For Associate Professor: Candidates’ age should not be above 50 years of age as on 1st January, 2017.
- For Professor/Librarian: Candidates’ age should not be above 55 years of age as on 1st January, 2017.
Selection Procedure: The candidates after initial screening will be called for Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates are advised to apply for Bodoland University openings by visiting the university’s official website. Willing candidates can seize Bodoland University career opportunities by submitting the completed application in the prescribed form along with all necessary enclosures and testimonials must reach: The Registrar, Bodoland University, P.O. Rangalikhata (Debargaon), Dist. Kokrajhar (Assam), PIN-783370. Candidates are advised to submit the Application with all the relevant Documents.
The Applications should be submitted on or before: 31st January, 2017.