Bihar Public Service Commission Vacancy of 06 Lecturer for different departments (Disciplines) has advertised for all proficient teaching aspirations. Interested applicants are invited to apply for the available post till or before 06th October, 2017.
Organization: Bihar Public Service Commission
Total No. of Posts: 06
Name & No. of Departments as Per Required:
- (Ilmul Amraj)- 01
- (Tahaffuji-va-Samaji Tibb)- 01
- (Tibbe Kanooni-va-Ilmus Samum)- 01
- (Amraje Nishwa-va-Atfal)- 01
- (Kulliyat)- 01
- (Moalejat)- 01
Criteria of Age:
Minimum age of applicants would be 27 years as on 01st August, 2016 and maximum age criteria of all categories has been given below:
- For General Category- 45 years
- For OBC (Other Backward Classes) & SC / ST (Only Female) – 48 years
- SC/ST Categories – 50 years
Criteria of Qualification:
Applicants must have their degree of BUMS/Post-Graduation in relevant disciplines with scoring minimum 55% marks or equivalent education from any recognized board/university.
Salary & Remuneration Details:
Selected applicants will be offered a pay scale of Rs.9300 – 34800/- along with Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- per month.
Selection of the applicants will be based on their Written Test & Personal Interview.
Applicants those who are belonging to Bihar state, they required to pay of Rs. 25/- + Rs. 50/- as a bank charges.
For other state applicants, they required to pay of Rs.100/- + Rs.50/- as a bank charges.
Payment of fees will be paid through bank challan form that is deposited in account no. 31650243410 in any branch of State Bank of India.
Candidates are also requested to download the Application Format and Bank Challan as given below:
(Please attached the file of PDF)
How to Apply:
Candidates must have follow these guidelines for applying in BPSC Jobs:
- First, visit the official website of BPSC bpsc.bih.nic.in
- On homepage click on “Application Proforma” link that is visible in “Subject” section of “Press Release for the post of Lecturers of various subjects in Govt. Tibbi College under Health Dept., Bihar. (Advt. No. 41-46/2017) ”.
- Read complete details very carefully and aspirants must fill application form with desired details and attach Xerox of entire testimonials and affix their recent passport size photographs.
- Filled application form must be sent to address as below on or before last dates:
Address to Send the Application:
To Joint Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations,
Bihar Public Service Commission,
15 Jawaharlal Nehru Marg (Belli Road),
Patna- 800 001 (Bihar)
Important Date to Remember:
Last date for Submission of Application: 06th October, 2017
To find more detailed information about recruitment or any clarification & also for visit at official advertisenment, candidates can click the link