Govt. of India, Ministry of Defence Led Central Proof Establishment Vacancies has advertised in their official notification. The newly announced posts of Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade), Technician (Semi-Skilled) & Multi-Tasking Staff (Sanitary) are inviting all eligible candidates to apply in the prescribed application format within 21 days & for remote areas within 28 days from the date of official publication.
Organization: Central Proof Establishment
Total No. of Posts: 09
Name & No. of Posts as Per Required:
- Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade): 01 Post
- Technician (Semi-Skilled): 07 Posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff (Sanitary): 01 Post
Criteria of Age:
Candidates age limit should not be above than 27 years for S.No-1 & 2 and from 18 to 27 years will required for S.No-3. While, age relaxation is applicable as per by government norms.
Criteria of Qualification:
For applying in Central Proof Establishment jobs, candidates must have a following qualifications:
- Candidates must have Matriculation (10th Class pass) from any recognized board, Professional skill in driving, knowledge of motor mechanics, general smartness and having a valid permanent license for driving cars and heavy vehicles, with at least four years’ experience in driving heavy vehicles for S.No-1
- Matriculation or equivalent (10th class pass) from recognized Board or University, Industrial Training Institute pass out certificate in the specified trades will demand for S.No-2
- Matriculation (10th class pass) from any recognized board/institution for S.No-3 Posts.
Salary & Remuneration Details:
Selected candidates will be offered a following pay scales:
- For Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade) – Rs.5200 – 20200 along with Grade Pay of Rs.1900 (To be revised as per 7th Pay commission)
- For Technician (Semi-Skilled) – Rs.5200 – 20200 along with Grade Pay of Rs.1800 (To be revised as per 7th Pay commission)
- For Multi-Tasking Staff (Sanitary) – Rs.5200 – 20200 along with Grade Pay of Rs.1800 (To be revised as per 7th Pay commission).
Selection of the candidates will be based on Written Test, Trade/ Skill Test and Medical Fitness.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can send their filled application in prescribed format on plain paper duly typed or neatly hand written on A4 size paper and supported with self-attested copies of all supported relevant documents/testimonials/mark sheets/certificates etc., & clearly super scribing “Application for the post” on the top of envelope, all concerned documents and enclosures must be self-attested, Admit Card (in Duplicate)., with 04 recent passport size photographs to The Commandant Central Proof Establishment (DGQA), Min of Defence Production, Govt. of India, Itarsi (M.P)-461 114 within 21 days & for remote areas within 28 days from the date of official publication.
Note: One self-addressed envelope (size approx. 25 cm x 10 cm) with IPO of Rs.40/-in the favour of “The Commandant Central Proof Establishment, Itarsi” should be enclosed with the application form towards further administrative charges.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Advertisement: 09 to 15th September, 2017
Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 21 days from the date of official publication of this advertisement.
Last Date for Submission of Application for Remote Areas: Within 28 days from the date of official publication of this advertisement.
To find more detailed information about recruitment or any clarification & also for visit at official advertisement, candidates can click here