Office of the Project Administrator, Integrated Tribal Development Project, Korea has inviting to all eligible candidates for fill the posts of Subject Expert (Horticulture/ Agriculture, Fisheries/ Veterinary), Assistant Engineer, Deputy Engineer, Assistant Programmer & Data Entry Operator on Contractual basis. Candidates can apply on or before 26th September, 2017 till at 05:30 pm.
Organization: Integrated Tribal Development Project, Korea
Total No. of Posts: 06
Name & No. of Posts as Per Required:
- Subject Expert (Agriculture/ Horticulture): 01 post
- Subject Expert (Veterinary/ Fisheries): 01 post
- Assistant Engineer: 01 post
- Deputy Engineer: 01 post
- Assistant Programmer: 01 post
- Data Entry Operator: 01 post
Criteria of Qualification:
For grab the ITDP Korea Jobs, candidates must have the following qualifications:
- Candidates must have their M.Sc. Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture M.Tech. in Agriculture for Post No.1
- V.Sc./ M.Sc. (Fisheries)/ P.G. Diploma in Rural Development/ M.B.A. in Rural Management holder with good knowledge will be eligible for Post No.2
- Candidates with having their Degree in Civil Engineering/ Equivalent for will be considered for Post No.3
- Diploma in Civil Engineering for Post No.4
- Must having their Degree with PGDCA for Post No.5
- 10+2/ Old Higher Secondary with Degree first year passed with 01 year Diploma in Data Entry Operator/ Programming/ Having Certificate & should be proficient in Hindi & English Data Entry speed of 8000 (Key) depression per hour for Post No.6.
Salary & Remuneration Details:
Selected candidates will be offered a following pay scales:
- For Subject Expert (Agriculture/ Horticulture) – Rs.29,400/-
- For Subject Expert (Veterinary/ Fisheries) – Rs.29,400/-
- For Assistant Engineer – Rs.29,400/-
- For Deputy Engineer – Rs.18,900/-
- For Assistant Programmer – Rs.18,900/-
- For Data Entry Operator – Rs.13,776/-
Selection of the candidates will be based on Academic Merit.
How to Apply for ITDP Korea Vacancies:
Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format with & all copies of all necessary supported relevant documents/testimonials, experience certificate (If have) & must be mentioned Name of the Post (Which you wish to Apply for) on top of the envelope send to The Project Administrator, Integrated Tribal Development Project, Baikunthpur, District-Korea (Chhattisgarh) on or before 26th September, 2017 till 05:30 PM through Registered post/ Speed post.
Important Date to Remember:
Last date for Submission of Application: 26th September, 2017 till 05:30 pm
To find more detailed information about recruitment or any clarification & to find also the official advertisement, candidates can click here