Collector Office Surajpur Vacancies of Subject Expert in (Horticulture & Fisheries) & Assistant Engineer on Contract basis has advertised on official notification. Interested applicants are invited for apply on or before 25th September, 2017 till at 05:30 pm in the state of Chhattisgarh.
Organization: Collector Office Surajpur
Total No. of Posts: 03
Name & No. of Posts as Per Required:
- Subject Expert (Horticulture): 01 post
- Subject Expert (Fisheries): 01 post
- Assistant Engineer: 01 post
Criteria of Qualification:
For applying in Collector Office Surajpur Jobs, candidates must have the following qualifications:
- Candidate must have the M.Sc. Degree in Horticulture for (S.No-1) & in Fisheries for (S.No-2)
- Candidate must hold their Degree in Civil Engineering/ Equivalent for S.No-3
Salary & Remuneration Details:
Selected candidates will be offered a following pay band:
- For Subject Expert (Horticulture) – Rs.15600 – 39100/- along with Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-. Total Comes up to Rs.29400/-
- For Subject Expert (Fisheries) – Rs.15600 – 39100/- along with Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-. Total Comes up to Rs.29400/-
- For Assistant Engineer – Rs.15600 – 39100/- along with Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-. Total Comes up to Rs.29400/-
Selection of the candidates will be based on Merit.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format with & all copies of all necessary supported relevant documents/testimonials & must be mentioned Name of the Post (Which you wish to Apply for) on top of the envelope send to The Project Administrator, Integrated Tribal Development Project, Surajpur, District-Surajpur, Chhattisgarh before 25th September, 2017 till 05:30 PM through Registered post/ Speed post.
Important Date to Remember:
Last date for Submission of Application: 25th September, 2017 till 05:30 pm
To find more detailed information about recruitment or any clarification & to find also the official advertisenment, candidates can click here