Govt. of West Bengal, Office of the District Judge, Paschim Medinipur has advertised their latest notification about the recruitment of 89 Steno grapher Grade – III, LDC, Process Server, Group – D (Peon/Night Guard/Farsh/Gardener/Sweeper) on temporary basis. Interested applicants are invited to apply by online from 05/09/2017 at 10:00 hrs to 06/10/2017 till at 23:59 hrs.
Organization: District Judge Paschim Medinipur
Total No. of Posts: 89
Name & No. of Posts as Per Required:
- Stenographer Grade – III: 08 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk: 26 Posts
- Process Server: 06 Posts
- Group D (Peon/ Night Guard/ Farsh/ Gardener/ Sweeper): 49 Posts
Criteria of Age:
For applying in District Judge Paschim Medinipur jobs, candidate’s age should be between from 18 to 40 years as on 01/01/2017. Age relaxation 05 years for SC/ST belonging & 03 years for OBC belonging as per government norms.
Criteria of Qualification:
- Candidates must have their minimum speed @ 80 WPM in short hand and a minimum speed @ 30 WPM in typing from a legible manuscript in English for 10 minutes and also at least a Certificate in Computer Training from a recognized Institution and a satisfactory fingering speed in Computer Operation will be eligible for (S.No-01)
- Madhyamik or equivalent examination should be done by candidate from any recognized board and at least holding a Certificate in Computer training from a recognized Institution and a satisfactory fingering speeding in Computer Operation for (S.No-02, 03)
- Candidate must have at least standard eighth (8th) pass certificate from any recognized School or recognized Madrasah or any other recognized equivalent Institution, capability of reading and writing will also require for (S.No-04).
Salary & Remuneration Details:
Selected candidates will be offered a following pay band:
- For Stenographer Grade III (Grade-C): Pay Band No. 3 of Rs.7100-37600/ with Grade Pay of Rs.3900
- For Lower Division Clerk: Pay Band No 2 of Rs.5400—25200/ with Grade Pay of RS. 2600
- For Process Server: Pay Band No. 2 of Rs.5400-25200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2300
Selection of the candidates will be based on Written & Practical Exam (Typing Test), Interview/ Viva Voce.
Candidates are required to pay the fee of Rs.250/- for S.No-01, 02 (Rs. 200/- for SC/ ST belonging Candidates) & Rs.150/- for all other posts (Rs.75/- for SC/ ST belonging candidates) by E-payment system through Debit/ Credit Card or Net Banking system, SBI Buddy & also be made in cash through Bank Challans with the State Bank of India, Midnapore branch.
How to Apply:
Candidates are requested to follow the guidelines before apply:
- Before applying online, candidates must ensure that they should have valid email ID, registered mobile number & scanned photograph & signature.
- Than switch to the official site pmdcjobs.com
- Select the desired post and read the notification
- Click on Apply online & then read all the guidelines properly.
- Enter the Login details and fill the correct details along with upload the scanned signature & photograph in application & then submit the form.
- Save all the details & take print out for future reference or keep as a proof of registering.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date for Online Submission: 06th October, 2017 till at 23:59 hrs.
Last Date for making the Payment of Application Fee through Internet Banking/ Debit/ Credit Cards/ SBI Buddy: 06th October, 2017
Last date for Payment through Bank e-Challan: 07th October, 2017
To find more detailed information about recruitment or any clarification & also for visit at official advertisenment, candidates can click the link below