Ministry of Railways Led Diesel Locomotive Works (DLW) Vacancies has been published on their official notification in the Varanasi (Uttar Pradesh). The organization invites all eligible & interested applicants to fill the posts of 05 Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Physiotherapist & E.C.G. Technician on Contract basis. Candidates can attend for the Walk in Interview on 19 & 20th September, 2017.
Organization: Diesel Locomotive Works (DLW)
Total No. of Posts: 05
Name & No. of Posts as Per Required:
- Staff Nurse– 01 Post
- Pharmacist– 01 Post
- Physiotherapist– 01 Post
- C.G. Technician– 02 Posts
Criteria of Age:
Candidates age limit must be from 20 to 38 years for S.No1, 20 to 33 years for S.No2, 18 to 31 years for S.No3 & 18 to 32 years for S.No4 as on date of official notification.
Criteria of Qualification:
- For the S.No1= Candidates must hold their Certificate/Degree as Registered Nurse & Midwife having passed three years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a school of Nursing or other Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc. (Nursing).
- For the S.No2= Must have the certificate of 10+2 in science or its equivalent with 02 (two) years Diploma in Pharmacy & registration with Pharmacy Council of India or registration with state Pharmacy Council.
- For the S.No3= Candidate must have the Bachelors’ Degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized University and 02 years practical experience in Physiotherapy from the Government / Private sector Hospital with at least one hundred beds.
- For the S.No4= Candidates must hold their 12th / Graduation in Science having Certificate / Diploma / Degree in Medical ECG Laboratory Technology / Cardiology / Cardiology Techniques of a reputed institution to consider for the same post.
Salary & Remuneration Details:
Selected candidates will be offered in following ways:
- For the S.No1= A pay band of Rs.21,190/- (Fixed)
- For the S.No2= A pay band of Rs.12,190/- (Fixed)
- For the S.No3= A pay band of Rs.20,570/- (Fixed)
- For the S.No4= A pay band of Rs.10,820/- (Fixed)
Selection of the candidates will be based on Interview.
How to Apply for DLW Varanasi Jobs:
Interested & eligible candidates can appear for the Walk in Interview along with filled application form in prescribed format with all supported relevant documents, self-attested copies of each educational certificates by gazetted officer & recent passport size photographs on 19 & 20th September, 2017 at 10:00 am at Conference Hall, Central Hospital, Diesel Locomotive Works, Varanasi (Uttar Pradesh).
Important Dates to Remember:
Date for attend the Walk in Interview for Staff Nurse: 19th September, 2017
Date for attend the Walk in Interview for Pharmacist, Physiotherapist & E.C.G. Technician: 20th September, 2017
Time of Walk in Interview: 10:00 am.
To find more detailed information about recruitment or any clarification & to find also the official advertisenment, candidates can click here