Enormous numbers of Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL) Vacancies of 110 Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer) in various disciplines has been disclosed in official notification. This post will be place in various power stations and inviting all eligible candidates to apply online from 06 to 26th November, 2017 upto 06:00 pm.
Organization: Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL)
Total No. of Posts: 110
Name of the Post: Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer)
Name & No. of Disciplines as Per Required:
- Electrical: 45 Posts
- Mechanical: 41 Posts
- Instrument & Control: 12 Posts
- Environment: 01 Post
- Metallurgy: 01 Post
- Civil: 10 Posts
Criteria of Age:
Maximum age of the candidates should be 35 years for UR belonging & 40 years for SC/ST & SEBC belonging candidates as on 06th November, 2017. Age relaxation is applicable of 05 years for female candidates & 10 years for PWD & Ex Armed Force Personnel Candidates.
Criteria of Qualification:
- Candidates must hold their Full time/ Regular BE/ B.Tech Degree in Electrical Engineering for S.No-1
- Candidates must hold their BE/ B.Tech Degree in Mechanical Engineering for S.No-2
- Candidates must hold their BE/ B.Tech Degree in I&C Engineering for S.No-3
- Candidates must hold their BE/ B.Tech Degree in Environment Engineering for S.No-4
- Candidates must hold their BE/ B.Tech Degree in Metallurgy Engineering for S.No-5
- Candidates must hold their BE/B.Tech Degree in Civil Engineering for S.No-6.
Salary & Remuneration Details:
Selected candidates will be offered a pay scale of Rs.26000 – 56600/-.
Selection of the candidates will be based on written test/online test.
UR, SEBC belonging candidates are required to pay the fee of Rs.500/- & Rs.250/- for SC/ ST belonging candidates through any of the Branches of State Bank of India through Challan or online by using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
How to Apply:
To apply for GSECL Jobs, Interested candidates can apply online through surfing the official website www.gsecl.in from 06 to 26th November, 2017 upto 06:00 pm.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting date for Online Submission: 06th November, 2017
Last date for Online Submission: 26th November, 2017 upto 06:00 pm
Last Date for Payment of Fee in any Branch of SBI: 28th November, 2017
To find more detailed information about recruitment or any clarification & to find also the official advertisenment, candidates can click here