Gujarat High Court, Ahmedabad vacancies releases for all job aspiration who determines to move their career to success. The recruitment openings for 129 posts of Bailiff/ Process Server (Class – III). Interested & eligible candidates can apply online from 01-08-2017 at 12:00 hrs. To 30-08-2017 by 23:59 hrs.
Organization: Gujarat High Court
Total No. of Posts: 129
Numbers of as Per in Categories Required:
- General: 86 posts
- SC: 07 posts
- ST: 09 posts
- SEBC: 25 posts
- PH: 02 posts
Criteria of Age:
Candidate’s age limit should be between 18 to 33 years as on 30/08/2017. 05 years of Age relaxation is applicable for Female/ SC/ ST/ SEBC, 10 years for Physically Handicapped/ Differently Abled Persons.
Criteria of Qualification:
Candidates must be completed his 12th standard/relevant qualification from a recognized board/university.
Selection of the candidates will based on the performance at during in Written Exam.
Candidates required to pay Rs. 300/- + Bank Charges for General category belonging, Rs. 150/- + Bank Charges for SC, ST belonging, Socially & Educationally Backward Classes or Differently Abled Persons and Ex-Servicemen candidates through any of the Core Banking Service Branches of the State Bank of India, using the Format of “CASH VOUCHER” in Account No. 30725811785.
How to Apply for Gujarat High Court Jobs:
Candidates requires to follow these guidelines for applying:
- Candidates ensure that they should have valid e mail ID & registered mobile number.
- Then visit the official website of http://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in/
- Click on “Apply Online” & Select the suitable post.
- After that, click on “Apply Now” & fill all the valid details in the application forms.
- An application number will be send to you to proceed status of registering.
- Then upload scanned photograph & signature, click on confirm button.
- At the end, save all the details or take print out for future reference or keep as a proof of registering.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Online Registration & Payment of Fee: 01-08-2017 at 12:00 hrs onwards
- Last Date for Online Registration & Payment of Fee: 30-08-2017 by 23:59 hrs
- Date of Written Exam (Elimination test) : 19-11-2017
- Date of Written Exam (Descriptive type): January/ February, 2018
To find more detailed information about recruitment or any clarifications, candidates can click the link below