Jobs in Gujarat HighCourt are published to hire various Stenographer for Gujarati & English language on 234 positions under High Court Gujarat Recruitment 2016. Who wish to apply for Gujarat high Court Ojas HC are advised to go through below article where we brought all related information like age, education, vacancies wise information, recruitment process, date of submission etc. If you are interested in getting latest updates on HighCourt Recruitment, High Court Clerk Results, High Court Online Notification can make subscription free of cost for email services.
Who are eligible to apply for HC Gujarat Jobs should need to make application by using website of Gujarat High Court Ahmedabad i.e. gujarathighcourt.nic.in on or before due dates i.e. 15th Oct 2016.
Name of Organization: High Court Gujrat
Vacancy in High Court: 234
- English Stenographer Grade – I (Class-II): 63
- English Stenographer Grade – II (Class-III): 57
- Gujarati Stenographer Grade – I (Class-II): 45
- Gujarati Stenographer Grade – II (Class-III): 69
Criteria of Age: For High Court of Gujarat Recruitment applicant should be of Min 21 and Max. 35 years for Sr. No. 1 & 2 whereas for others Max 40 years.
For Sr. No. 1 & 3: INR 9300- INR 34800 plus GP 4600
For Sr. No. 2 & 4: INR 9300- INR 34800 plus GP 4400
Criteria of Education:
- English Stenographer Grade – I (Class-II): Any Graduate with English Short Hand Speed of 120 w.p.m
- English Stenographer Grade – II (Class-III): Any Graduate with English Short Hand 100 w.p.m
- Gujarati Stenographer Grade – I (Class-II): Any Graduate with Gujarati Short Hand 90 w.p.m
- Gujarati Stenographer Grade – II (Class-III): Any Graduate for Gujarati Short Hand 75 w.p.m.
For Grade I:
- Steno Grapher Test: 60 Marks
- Viva Voce: 40 Marks
For Grade II:
- Written Test: 40 Marks (with Negative Marking)
- Steno/Skill Test: 60 Marks
Application Form Fees: For OJAS High Court applicant should need to submit application fees of INR 500 if belongs to General Category whereas for others it will be INR 250 only via State Bank of India, using the Special Format of ‘CASH VOUCHER.
Way to submit application for Gujarat High Court Ahmedabad Recruitment: Who wish to apply for HighCourt Recruitment should need to visit website of Gujarat Court i.e. Guj Court nic in (gujarathighcourt.nic.in), which will be requires to be made once ready with scan version of all documents.
At this stage no need to submit application at this stage.
Application submission starts for Vacancy in High Court: 01-10-2016.
High Court Online Submission Ends: 15-10-2016.
Date for English / Gujarati Stenographer Grade-I Stenography / Skill Test : 19-11-2016 .
Viva-voce Test (Oral Interview) Schedule for OJAS HC: 16-12-2016 and 17-01-2016.
English / Gujarati Stenographer Grade-II Written Examination Schedule for Guj Court: 20-11-2016.
Date for Stenography / Skill Test: 20-11-2016.