Haryana Staff Selection Commission vacancies once again updated on their official notification by announcing the openings of various posts. The organization recruiting around 1399 Computer Instructor, Instructor Employability Skill, Language Teacher Hindi, Craft Instructor Carpenter & many more other posts. Interested applicants can apply by online till or before 20th September, 2017.
Organization: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
Total No. of Posts: 1399
Name & No. of Posts as Per Required:
|Instructor Ernployability Skill||92|
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant Instructor||122|
|craft instructor (women)(Hair & skin care)||161|
|Language Teacher Hindi||19|
|Craft Instructor Health Sanitary Inspector||10|
|Language Teacher English||23|
|Craft Instructor Stenography Hindi||36|
|craft Instructor stenography English||44|
|Craft Instructor Architectural Assistant||10|
|Instructor Millwright Mechanic (Electrical/ Electronics||97|
|Craft Instructor wireman||76|
|Craft Instructor Carpenter||65|
|Craft Instructor Instrument Mechanic||310|
|Craft instructor Painter General||53|
|Craft Instructor Draughtsman Civil||162|
Criteria of Age:
Applicant’s age limit should be between from 17 to 42 years. Age relaxation for reserved categories will be applicable as per by government norms.
Criteria of Qualification:
Candidates must have their Bachelor degree in relevant field from any recognized board/university.
Salary & Remuneration Details:
Selected applicants will be offered a pay scale of Rs.35400-112400 (pre revised 9300-34800 along with 3600 Grade Pay) per month.
Selection of the applicants will be based on Written Test/Interview.
General category belonging candidates required to pay of Rs.150/- and for female candidate from Haryana resident need to pay of Rs.75/- for application fees.
SC/ST/EBPG male belonging candidates need to pay of Rs.35/- and women reserved category belonging have to pay of Rs.18/- as application fees.
Fees should be paid through using Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of state Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank etc. available on payment site.
How to Apply for HSSC Jobs:
Applicants can apply by filling online application form & also requested to follow these guidelines:
- First, candidates need to visit the official HSSC www.hssc.gov.in
- Now on reaching new page move your cursor to recruitment option in above menu bar
- After that choose the suitable post link you wish to apply for and tap that link
- Now a new page will be opened on your screen containing the advertisement, you just have to read the advertisement and access your eligibility
- If you found yourself suitable then tap to apply online option
- After that fill the correct asking details and also upload scanned copies of relevant documents/recent passport size photographs mentioned above
- At last click to “Submit” tab when complete all the applying process and take print out for future references & keep as a proof of registering.
Note: Candidates must bring all required documents of original certificates, Hard copy of application form & Original proof of earlier fee deposited at the time of Personal Interview.
Important Dates to Remember:
Closing date for Online Submission: 20th September, 2017
Closing date for Deposit of Fee: 25th September, 2017
To find more detailed information about recruitment or any clarification & to find also the official advertisenment, candidates can click here