Division of Nematology, ICAR – Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Jobs opportunities has been opened up for all eligible aspirations in the capital of India (New Delhi). The organization recruiting the posts of JRF (Nematology, Genetics & Plant Breeding), RA, Young Professional-II (YP) on Contractual basis for various projects. Eligible applicants can attend for the Walk in Interview on 16th September, 2017 at 09:00 am.
Organization: Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI).
Total No. of Posts: 10
Name & No. of Posts as Per Required:
- RA: 02 Posts
- JRF: 04 Posts:-
- Nematology: 02 Posts
- Genetics & Plant Breeding: 02 Posts
- Young Professional-II: 02 Posts
- Contractual: 02 Posts
Criteria of Age:
Candidate’s maximum age requirements will be 35 years for (Post-1 to 3) and minimum 18 years will consider for (Post-4) as on date of interview. Age relaxation is applicable by 03 years for OBC, 05 years for SC/ ST belonging candidates & women as per Govt./ ICAR rules.
Criteria of Qualification:
Candadates must have the required qualifications criteria to qualify for IARI Jobs 2017:
- Candidates must hold the Ph.D. Degree in Nematology/ Plant Pathology/ Entomology/ Biotechnology or M.Sc. Agriculture (Nematology/ Entomology/ Plant Pathology)/ M.Sc. (Biotechnology)/ M.Tech. (Biotechnology) and research experience for (Post-1).
- Sc. in Nematology/ Entomology/ Zoology (with Entomology/ Nematology)/ Biotechnology/ Life Sciences or M. Tech. (Biotechnology) for Post-2(a)
- Master degree in Genetics/ Plant Breeding/ Genetics and Plant Breeding/ Biotechnology/ Life Science will be consider for Post-2(b) with 4 or 5 years Bachelor degree with 1st Division or 60% marks or it should be equivalent.
- Master Degree in Plant Pathology, Nematology, Entomology, Biotechnology, Life Sciences, Bioinformatics or Botany for (Post-3)
- Must have the 12th Pass certificate with a minimum 3 years of experience in field work of growing various crop and vegetables, plant and nematode associated work for (Post-4).
Selection of the candidates will be based on Interview.
How to Apply:
Interested & Eligible candidates can attend for the Walk in Interview along with carry the two copies of their bio-data, two recent passport size photographs and one set of attested copies of their certificates/ marksheets/ testimonials experience and original certificates for verification should be reach on 16th September, 2017 at 9:00 am at the given below address:
Address for Attend the Walk in Interview:
Room No 306, Division of Nematology, ICAR-IARI, New Delhi -110 012.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date & Time of Interview: 16th September, 2017 at 9:00 am.
Reporting Time: 9:00 am to 10.00 am.
To find more detailed information about recruitment or any clarification & to find also the official advertisenment, candidates can click here