Centre for Agricultural Technology Assessment & Transfer Led Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Vacancies has been disclosed in official notification at the capital of India. The post of Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Technical Assistant & Field Assistant requires eligible applicants which their role for the project entitled “Biotechnology Led Socio-Economic Empowerment of Farm Women” on temporary & contract basis. Candidates who wish to apply for their suitable positions, they can attend Walk in Interview on 20th October, 2017 at 10:00 am.
Organization: Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)
Total No. of Posts: 04
Name & No. of Posts as Per Required:
- Senior Research Fellow: 02 Posts
- Technical Assistant: 01 Post
- Field Assistant: 01 Post
Criteria of Age:
Age of the candidates should not be above than 35 years for male & 40 years for Women candidates and should not be above than 30 years for male & 40 years for female candidate for the post of Field Assistant. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC category belonging as per by government norms.
Criteria of Qualifications:
Candidates must have the following relevant qualification to applying for IARI Jobs:
- For Senior Research Fellow: Candidates must have their Degree of M.Sc. (Agril. Extension/ Horticulture/ Agronomy/ Agril. Economics).
- For Technical Assistant: Candidate should be a Graduate in subjects of Agriculture/ Home Science/Horticulture/ Food Science.
- For Field Assistant: Candidates must passed their Intermediate (10+2) preferably in Agriculture or science.
Salary & Remuneration Details:
Selected candidates will be offered the following pay scales:
- For Senior Research Fellow: Rs.25000/- along with HRA per month
- For Technical Assistant: Rs.10,000/- per month
- For Field Assistant: Rs.8000/- per month
Selection of the candidates will be based on Interview.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can attend for the Walk in Interview along with their latest bio-data, self-attested copies of supported relevant documents/testimonials in support of original educational certificates, age proof, experience certificates etc., with a copy of recent passport size photograph on 20th October, 2017 at 10:00 am to the following address:
Conference Room of CATAT, IARI, New Delhi-110 124
Important Date to Remember: For Walk in Interview: 20th October, 2017 at 10:00 am
To find more detailed information about recruitment or any clarification & to find also the official advertisement, candidates can click here