Institute of Advanced Study in Science and Technology (IASST), Department of Science and Technology, Guwahati vacancies has been opened incredible platform for all eligible seekers. The organization recruitment for the positions of Associate Professor-II, Assistant Professor-II (Scientist C/ E/ Equivalent) on regular & contractual basis. Interested candidates can apply till or before 30th September, 2017.
Organization: Institute of Advanced Study in Science and Technology (IASST)
Total No. of Posts: 08
Name & No. of Posts as per Required:
- Associate Professor-II (Scientist E) [Natural Product Chemistry]: 01 Post
- Associate Professor-II (Scientist E) [Biodiversity and Eco-system research Programme/ Wetland Ecology]: 01 Post
- Associate Professor-II (Scientist E) [Sericulture/ Seri-biotechnology]: 01 Post
- Assistant Professor-II (Scientist C) [Plasma Physics]: 01 Post
- Assistant Professor-II (Scientist C) [Molecular Biology]: 01 Post
- Assistant Professor-II (Scientist C) [Applied Mathematics]: 01 Post
- Assistant Professor-II (Scientist C) [System Biology]: 01 Post
- Assistant Professor-II (Scientist C) [Biophysics]: 01 Post
Criteria of Age:
Candidate’s age limit will be below than 50 years for (S.No-01, 02 & 03) & 40 years will be considered for (S.No-04, 05, 06, 07 & 08) as per norms of organization.
Criteria of Qualification:
Candidates must have their Degrees in following details:
- D. in Photochemistry/ Organic chemistry, Natural product chemistry/ Medicinal Natural Product Chemistry/ Medicinal chemistry for (S.No-01)
- D. in the area of Environmental sciences/ Wetland Ecology/ Restoration Ecology/ Aquaculture/ Fishery Sciences for (S.No-02)
- D. in Sericulture/ Seri-biotechnology/ Entomology/ Insect Ecology/ Zoology with specialization in sericulture for (S.No-03)
- D. in Plasma Physics for (S.No-04)
- D. in any branch of Life Science for (S.No-05)
- D. in Applied Mathematics/ Statistics for (S.No-06)
- Tech/ M.Tech in Biotechnology and Ph.D. in System Biology for (S.No-07)
- Sc. in Biophysics and Ph.D. in Biophysics for (S.No-08) required with relevant experience.
Shortlisted candidates will be consider for Interview.
How to Apply for IASST Jobs 2017:
Eligible candidates can send their latest resume with all self-attested testimonials/documents & all other proofs of identities & certificates through e-mail: email@example.com or can apply by online as given below on or till at 30th September, 2017:
- Before applying online, candidates must ensure that they should have valid email ID, registered mobile number & scanned photograph & signature.
- Than switch to the official site iasst.res.in
- Select the suitable post and read the notification carefully.
- Click on Apply online & then read all the guidelines properly.
- Enter the Login details and fill the correct details along with upload the scanned signature & photograph in application & then submit the form.
- Save all the details & take print out for future reference or keep as a proof of registering.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date for online submission of applications: 30th September, 2017.
To find more detailed information about recruitment or any clarification & to find also the official advertisement, candidates can click here below