Atal Bihari Vajpayee Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management is an autonomous & national importance institute which was established in 1997 by Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), government of India. It is commonly known as Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management, Gwalior (ABV-IIITM), located at gawlior Madhya pradesh, India. Later in 2001 the institute was upgraded with the status of Deemed University.
University has sprawling campus that spread over 165 acres and resident house/hostel for faculty and students. University has been ranked 42 in all business schools in India by career 360 & 22nd in the Management schools by national Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF).
Courses offered by IIITM:
The institute only offers postgraduate programs, which include
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in the field of IT enabled Service Management, Public Services Management and e-Governance, Operations, Marketing, IT& Systems, Finance, Human Resources and Social Sector.
- Management Development Programmes and Faculty Development Programmes are offered.
IIITM Admissions Procedures:
For admission institute invites online application from young and dynamic aspirants every year. Then applicants will be short listed for GD/Short Presentation and personal interview on the basis of their valid CAT score and their past academic performance.
IIITM Fee for Courses: Institute has fee of 1,32,000 INR per annum for MBA courses.
- IIITM Address: Morena Link Road, Near IDBI Bank ATM, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh 474001
- IIITM Phone: 0751 244 9816
- IIITM Web: www.iiitm.ac.in