Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Bhopal Vacancy of Student Counsellor has been listed in official advertisenment. This post will be for Part Time and be on Contract basis also. Eligible candidates are requested to apply online on or before 08th October, 2017 till 05:00 pm & attend the Walk in Interview.
Organization: Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER)
Total No. of Post: 01
Criteria of Qualification:
Candidates with having the Master Degree in Clinical Psychology or equivalent with relevant working experience will be consider for applying in IISER Bhopal Jobs.
Salary & Remuneration Details:
Selected candidates will be offered a pay scale of Rs.18000/- per month.
Selection of the candidates will be based on Interview.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply online through official site www.iiserb.ac.in on or before 8th October, 2017 till 05:00 pm & attend for the Walk in Interview along with latest CV in prescribed format with self-attested photocopies of all educational/experience supported documents/testimonials with each original copies of their to the following address:
Room No. 05, Ground Floor, Main Building, IISER Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)
Candidates are requested to follow the guidelines before apply:
- Before applying online, candidates must ensure that they should have valid email ID, registered mobile number & scanned photograph & signature.
- Than switch to the official site iiserb.ac.in
- Click on Recruitment & again click on Outsourced Jobs.
- Select the desired Post & then click on “Apply Online”
- Click on Apply online & then read all the guidelines properly.
- Enter the Login details and fill the correct details along with upload the scanned signature & photograph in application & then submit the form.
- Save all the details & take print out for future reference or keep as a proof of registering.
Important Time & Dates to Remember:
Last date for Online Submission: 08th October, 2017 before 05:00 PM
For Walk in Interview: 10th October, 2017
Reporting Time: At 09:00 hrs.
To find more detailed information about recruitment or any clarification & to find also the official advertisement, candidates can click here