Indian Institute of Teacher Education (IITE) Vacancies of Associate Professor (Chemistry, English) & Assistant Professor (Physics, Mathematics & Botany) has been updated in official advertisenment. Interested candidates are invited to apply online till or before 10th November, 2017 up to 24:00 hours.
Organization: Indian Institute of Teacher Education (IITE)
Total No. of Posts: 06
Name & No. of Posts as Per Required:
- Associate Professor of Chemistry: 01 Post
- Associate Professor of English: 01 Post
- Assistant Professor of Physics: 01 Post
- Assistant Professor of Mathematics: 01 Post
- Assistant Professor of Botany: 02 Posts
Criteria of Qualification:
Candidates must have the following educations eligibility to apply for IITE Jobs:
- Candidates must have their Degree of M. Sc. (Chemistry) with scoring minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade, Ph.D. degree in Chemistry for S.No-1
- Candidates must hold their M. A. Degree in (English) with minimum 55% marks or an equivalent grade, Ph.D. degree in English for S.No-2
- Candidates must hold their M. Sc. Degree in (Mathematics) with minimum 55% marks or an equivalent grade, Ph. D. in Mathematics for S.No-3
- Candidates must hold their M. Sc. Degree in (Physics) with minimum 55% marks or an equivalent grade, Ph. D. in Physics for S.No-4
- Candidates must hold their M. Sc. Degree in (Botany) with minimum 55% marks or an equivalent grade, Ph. D. in Botany for S.No-5 Posts.
Selection of the candidates will be based on Interview.
Candidates are required to pay the fee of Rs.1000/- Candidates belonging to ‘General’ and ‘SEBC’ category, Rs.500/- for candidates belonging to S.C./S.T. belonging category in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘Registrar, Indian Institute of Teacher Education’, payable at Gandhinagar (Gujarat). Please write Name of the post applied for and applicant’s name with full postal address on the back of the Demand Draft.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of http://iite.ac.in on or before 10th November, 2017, 24:00 hours & send Print out of an online application duly filled in all respect in five copies of which two copies with all necessary self-attested supported documents/testimonials by registered/ Speed post to Registrar, Indian Institute of Teacher Education Ramkrishna Paramhans Shaikshanik Sankul, KH Road, Sector-15, Gandhinagar – 382016 Gujarat, India on or before 15th November, 2017 up to 04:00 pm
Candidates are requested to follow the guidelines before apply:
- Before applying online, candidates must ensure that they should have valid email ID, registered mobile number & scanned photograph & signature.
- Than switch to the official site http://iite.ac.in
- Read the Notification & Click on Apply Now.
- Complete the Registration if Candidate would be New User.
- Login the page and fill the correct details along with upload the scanned signature & photograph in application & then submit the form.
- Save all the details & take print out for future reference or keep as a proof of registering.
Important Date to Remember:
Last date for Online Submission: 10th November, 2017 up to 24:00 hours
Last date for Submission of Hard Copy of Application: 15th November, 2017 up to 04:00 pm
To find more detailed information about recruitment or any clarification & to find also the official advertisement, candidates can click here