Jobs in Indian Bank Chennai have been announced to hire various vacancies of Advisory, Analysts, Dealers and others under Indian Bank Recruitment 2017. Applicant who wish to apply for Indian Bank Vacancy should need to go through below article where you can see the details about age, education, salaries, fees, recruitment mode, date of submission, way to submit application and others. If you are eligible to apply for Indian Bank Vacancy should send application by using offline mode through format prescribed available at indianbank.in on or before due dates i.e. 31st March 2017.
Organization: Indian Bank
No. of Position: 16
Indian Bank Vacancies:
- Merchant Banker and Corporate Advisory (On contract basis): 02 Posts
- Equity Research Analyst (On contract basis): 02 Posts
- Secretarial Officer (Systems & Networking): 01 Post
- Dealer (Stock Broking): 11 Posts
Criteria of Age:
- For Sr. No. 1: Min 25 and Max. 40 years
- For Sr. No. 3: Min 21 and Max 30 years
Age will be referred from 01-01-2017.
Criteria of Education:
- For Sr. No. 1: Post Graduate in Finance or some similar discipline with NISM – Merchant Banking Certification
- For Sr. No. 2: Post Graduate/MBA in Finance /Diploma in Finance or any other equivalent post graduation with NISM – Research Analyst Certification
- For Sr. No. 3 & 4: Graduation in Engineering with all set of documents having relevant experience.
- Application Screening
- Written Test
- Personal interview.
Way to submit Indian Bank Application Form: Applicants who wish to apply for Indian Bank Vacancy should need to make application in offline mode which will be submitted through post or courier via to Assistant Vice President, HRD, Indian Bank, # 480, 1st Floor, Khivraj Complex 1, Anna Salai, Nandanam, Chennai 600035 also send the scanned copy of the duly filled application with the enclosures by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 31-03-2017.
Applications Submission due dates: 31-03-2017.