Jobs in IGT, InterGlobe Technologies have announced to hire various vacancies of IT – Associate Software Engineer / IT – Trainee Software Engineer under InterGlobe Technologies Recruitment 2017. Who wish to apply for InterGlobe Technologies Jobs are advised to see the full details brought by team of experts like education, vacancies, salaries, fees, recruitment mode, date of submission and others. If you are eligible to apply for InterGlobe Technologies Vacancy should send application through using InterGlobe Technologies website i.e. www.igt.in on or before due dates.
Organization: InterGlobe Technologies
Number of Position: Various
InterGlobe Technologies Vacancies:
- IT – Associate Software Engineer
- IT – Trainee Software Engineer
Job Location: Gurugram (Delhi NCR)
Criteria of Education: Under InterGlobe Technologies Openings should be Graduate or Post Graduates Engineers with 1 to 2 years for IT – Associate Software Engineer (.NET) (1700763) with Certifications in different technologies will be preferred whereas for IT – Trainee Software Engineer (17000894) having experience of 0 to 1 years.
- Applicants should be able to code, Design, develop software modules with implementation of world best practices in software development such as testing, documenting code
- Time to check and troubleshoot bugs in existing software, design and release fixes.
- Responsible for quality and timeliness of assigned workload to agreed timelines, standards, and defined requirements.
- Ability to simultaneously work with multiple stakeholders across the organization
- Application Screening
- Test Technical Level
- Interview on 17th June 2017 between 9 AM -12 Noon (2 rounds one Technical Discussion followed by Project manager round)
Way to register for InterGlobe Technologies Jobs: If you are eligible to apply for InterGlobe Technologies Vacancy should send application by using following links only
Date of Drive : 17 June 2017 @ 9 AM to 12 Noon
Venue Details : Will be sent to short listed candidates on their email-id
Company Website : www.igt.in