Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata vacancies has brought the opportunities for several Non-faculty job seekers in the state of West Bengal. The organization inviting all eligible candidates for fill the current posts of Deputy Chief Executive, Senior Administrative Officer, Accounts Officer, Office Assistant and many more for the locations of Kolkata, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Tezpur, Hyderabad and Giridih. Interested candidates can apply online till or before 17th October, 2017.
Organization: Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata
Total No. of Posts: 48
Name & No. of Posts as Per Required:
|Deputy Chief Executive (Administration)||03|
|Senior Administrative Officer||01|
|Operator Cum Mechanic||04|
|Assistant (Laboratory/Repro Photo/Library)A||06|
Criteria of Age:
Candidate’s maximum age limit is given below:
- Deputy Chief Executive: 50 years
- Senior Administrative Officer: 45 years
- Administrative Officer & Account officer: 40 years &
- For all the Remaining posts: 35 years
- Upper age relaxation by 5 years for SC/ ST and 3 years for OBC candidates will be provided.
- Relaxation of age for PWD (Person with Disabilities) and serving employees shall be given as per by the government norms.
Criteria of Qualification:
Candidates required to have relevant education to get qualify for ISI Kolkata Jobs:
For the Posts of Deputy Chief Executive (Administration), Senior Administrative Officer & Administrative Officer – Candidate must have Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with degree/diploma in management or its equivalent.
For the Post of Accounts Officer – Candidate must hold the Bachelor degree in ACA/AICWA/MBA (Finance) or commerce graduate with SOGE.
For the Post of Office Assistant A – Candidates must have Graduate in any stream with knowledge of typing (30 w.p.m) and computer operation or Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent.
For the Post of Engineer – Candidate have to be a good BE or equivalent degree in Civil engineering
For the Post of Electrician – Candidate should completed his School Final or equivalent with ITI Certificate or equivalent.
For the Post of Operator Cum Mechanic – Class VIII with ITI certificate of trade of electrician passed candidates or equivalent will be eligible.
For the Post of Telephone – Candidate must have the passed certificate of Higher Secondary (10+2) with knowledge of telephone operation in EPABX/other systems.
For the Post of Cook – Should have Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent with trade certificate/diploma in cookery
For the Post of Plumber – Completed his School Final or equivalent and ITI Certificate or equivalent in plumber trade
For the Post of Binder – Completed his School Final or equivalent with ITI Certificate of Binder trade or equivalent
For the Post of Assistant (Laboratory/Repro Photo/Library) A – Candidate must have the Higher Secondary (10+2) with certificate in Library Science/ diploma in operation of printing machines.
Salary & Remuneration Details:
Selected candidates will be offered a following pay scales:
- For Post of Deputy Chief Executive (Administration) – Rs.15600 – 39100/-
- For Post of Senior Administrative Officer – Rs.15600 – 39100/-
- For Post of Administrative Officer – Rs.15600 – 39100/-
- For Post of Accounts Officer – Rs.15600 – 39100/-
- For Post of Office Assistant A- Rs.5200 – 20200/-
- For Post of Engineer – Rs.9300 – 34800/-
- For Post of Electrician, Operator cum Mechanic, Telephone, Cook, Plumber, Binder & Assistant (Laboratory/Repro Photo/Library) A – Rs.5200 – 20200/-
Selection of the candidates will be based on Written Test & Interview.
Applicants need to pay the fee of Rs.300/- for application fees through the “State Bank Collect” website of ISI recruitment portal. SC/ ST/ PH belonging applicants are not required to pay the application fee.
How to Apply:
Candidates must have to follow the guidelines:
- First, visit the official site of ISI Kolkata isical.ac.in
- On the home page you have to select the “jobs” tab given at the left panel.
- Now you will be on the new page and you have to select the link as “Deputy Chief Executive (Administration) A, Senior Administrative Officer, Administrative Officer, Accounts Officer, Assistant (Laboratory/Repro-Photo/Library) A, Office Assistant A, Engineer (Civil) A, Electrician A, Operator-cum-Mechanic (Lift) A, Telephone Operator A, Cook A, Plumber A, Binder A” to download the advertisement.
- After that a pdf file will appear and you can read all the instructions carefully in it and for the detailed info you can click the link of website given in the pdf.
- After you are satisfied with eligibility norms, you can apply for the vacant post by filling the online application form.
- Click on apply online and then fill the application form, upload all the supported relevant documents/testimonials & signature.
- After filling it you can recheck the form and then click on submit button and an id and password will be generated.
- Take print out of filled application form and keep it for future reference.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting date for Submission of Application: 19th September, 2017
Last date for Submission of Application: 17th October, 2017
Last date of Payment of Application: 24th October, 2017
Last Date of Receipt of Print-Out of Online Application Form Along With Supporting Document – 03rd November, 2017
To find more detailed information about recruitment or any clarification & also for visit at official advertisenment, candidates can click here