Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) vacancies has been openings for 303 number of posts in different positions of Constables (Tradesmen), Tailor, Safai Karamchari, Cook & etc. While, this positions opening for temporary basis. Eligible candidates who would not like to miss the chance, they can apply online from on 08/08/2017 at 00:01 A.M. to 07/09/2017 at 11:59 P.M.
Organization: Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP).
Total No. of Posts: 303
Name of Posts & as Per Required:
- Tailor: (19 Posts)
- Gardener: (38 Posts)
- Cobbler: (27 Posts)
- Water Carrier: (95 Posts)
- Safai Karamchari: (33 Posts)
- Cook: (55 Posts)
- Washerman: (25 Posts)
- Barber: (11 Posts)
Criteria of Age:
Candidate’s age should be between 18 – 23 years for (S.No-1 to 3), 18 – 25 years for (S.No-4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Posts) as on 07-09-2017. Age relaxation will be applicable by as per government rules & norms.
Criteria of Qualification:
Candidates must have complete their 10th standard from a recognized board/institute, 2 years work experience in respective trade or 1 year certificate from Industrial Training Institute/ Vocational Institute with at least one year experience in respective trade or 2 years Diploma from Industrial Training Institute (ITI) in the trade for S.No-1 to 3, 10th Class pass from a recognized Board/institute for rest of Posts.
Selection of candidates will be based on Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Standard Test & Trail Test.
For male candidates who belonging to General (UR)/ OBC category, they required to pay of Rs.100/- by online payment gateway system through official website. Candidates who belong to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, females and Ex-servicemen don’t require to pay any fee.
How to Apply for ITBP Jobs:
Candidates are required to follow these key instructions:
- Candidates first ensure that they have e-mail ID, registered mobile number & scanned copies of documents, photograph.
- Visit the official website of ITBP recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in to filling the recruitment forms.
- Read the all instructions carefully & properly before filling the form.
- Enter your personal & academic details correctly & upload the scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature in digital format.
- After completing all the details, check again you’re all details.
- If application submission once been done, save that details & take print out for future references & keep as proof of registering.
Note: All interested candidates must apply online through the official website from 08-08-2017 at 00:01 AM to 07-09-2017 at 11:59 PM
Important dates to Remember:
Starting date for apply online is 08-08-2017 at 00:01 AM.
Last date to apply online is 07-09-2017 at 11:59 PM.
To find more detailed information about recruitments or some other notifications, candidates can visit the official website recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in