Kerala High Court vacancy of carpenter has brought the opportunities for all 8th Passed & ITI Certificate obtained candidates in relevant area. The organization inviting all eligible candidates for fill the post of the available vacancy by apply online till or before 20th October, 2017.
Organization: Kerala High Court
Total No. of Post: 01
Criteria of Age:
Candidates should be born on between from 02/01/1981 and 01/01/1999. Age relaxation for reserved category belonging is applicable as per by government norms.
Criteria of Qualification:
Candidates must have their valid certificate/Degree of Standard eighth (8th) passed or equivalent with ITI certificate in the trade of carpentry or equivalent qualification or ten years’ experience as Carpenter.
Salary & Remuneration Details:
Selected candidates will be offered a pay band of Rs.18000 to 41500/- along with compensatory allowance of Rs.250/-.
Selection of the candidates will be based on Written Test, Skill Test & Interview.
Application Fee: For SC /ST belonging candidates not required to pay any examination fee. For others it required to pay the fee of Rs.300/-. Candidates can paid their exam fees through demand draft, Cheque, money orders and postal orders etc.
How to Apply:
Candidates must have follow these guidelines for applying Kerala High Court Jobs:
- First, candidates visit the official site of Kerala High Court hckrecruitment.nic.in
- Move your cursor to middle of page and “Notification” tab from “General” section and Hit on “View Notification” link.
- At new page, you may press on “Detailed Advertisement for Recruitment No 11/2017” will be opened
- Go through detailed Kerala High Court Advertisement, before filling-up the ‘On-line Application’, aspirants are advised to thoroughly read and understand the entire job notification.
- Go through entire instructions carefully and after paying requisite Examination Fees, you are required to download Kerala High Court Application form.
- Put all information in form as required and you should have his/her own/family ‘registered’ Mobile Number and the same should be kept active during the entire Recruitment Process.
- Now, you may scan photograph in jpg format also Fill-up all the Fields given in On-line Application including mandatory Fields, carefully.
- ‘Save’ the On-line Application, by clicking the ‘Save’ button, note down application number and hit on submit option for submission of online form.
- At last, take a printout for future reference or keep as a proof of registering.
Important Dates to Remember:
Closing date for Online Submission: 20th October, 2017
Last date for paying the Application Fee: 28th October, 2017
To find more detailed information about recruitment or any clarification & also for visit at official advertisenment, candidates can click here