Jobs in Mercedes Benz have been announced to hire various vacancies of Entry Level Seat Development Engineers under Mercedes Benz Recruitment. Who wish to apply for Mercedes Benz Jobs are advised to see the full details brought by team of experts like education, vacancies, salaries, fees, recruitment mode, date of submission and others. If you are eligible to apply for Mercedes Benz Vacancy should send application through using Mercedes Benz website i.e. www.mbrdi.co.in on or before due dates.
Organization: Mercedes Benz Research and Development India Pvt Ltd
Number of Position: Various
Company Website: www.mbrdi.co.in
Mercedes Benz Vacancies:
- Seat development Engineer
Criteria of Education: Under Mercedes Benz Career Opportunities should be asked to have BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical or equivalent with experience of 0– 2 Years
Joining City: Bangalore
Compensation: Applicants will be offered with best salaries as per the experience and skills performed into interview session.
- Should be able to work for Rear Seat Development for Various carlines at Mercedes Benz Car Group in which complete design for Rear Seat Design and Development
- Will be working towards achieving Technical Feasibility, packaging of Seat in the Vehicle Environment, Manufacturing Feasibility for Seat Components, Testing and Homologation requirements
- Well versed with International culture and able to work on UGNX software
- Can work independently with little supervision where need to support to team leader to achieve company goals / objectives.
Apply Link: Click Here
About Mercedes Benz Research & Development India:
Company is involved into Research and Development center of Daimler AG outside Germany and contributes in the areas of Computer Simulation (CAE), Design (CAD), Electrical/Electronics and IT-Services. Research and development engineers at MBRDI assess the performance and reliability of various sub-systems and contribute to product development in all the stages of the life-cycle.