Jobs in Mindtree published to hire various vacancies of Fresher Junior Engineers under Mindtree Career Opportunities. Who wish to apply for Mindtree Off Campus Drive should come and see the details brought by team of vatsnew.com like education, vacancies, salaries, exam pattern, job responsibilities and others. If you are eligible to make application for Mindtree Recruitment notification announced should come and upload your details at Mindtree website i.e. www.mindtree.com on or before due dates.
Established in 18 August 1999 having HQ in Bangalore and New Jersy USA with revenues of over USD 400 million handled by 11,000 experts engineer to support customer to make businesses and societies flourish with a good and positive approach which having partner to over 40 Fortune 500 enterprises.
Check Here | Latest more than 5000 + Government Jobs
Number of Position: Various
- Junior Engineers
Criteria of Education: Under Mindtree Openings should need to be Graduate Fresher with discipline of CS, IT, ECE, EEE, Telecom, Instrumentation from 2017 batch passout and scored with Good academics (60% and above in Xth/ XIIth and graduation aggregate)
Company Website: www.mindtree.com
Job Location: Bangalore
Compensation: Applicants get selection will be offered with Salary of ₹ 2.75 LPA with other necessary entitlements of company in which Stipend during Training: 21,000/- per month (Rs. 6,000/- would be deducted monthly while at Kalinga for stay and laundry).
Joining Location for Training: Bhubaneshwar, Mindtree Kalinga.
Technical Skills requires for Trainee Positions:
- Basis IT related technical terms like memory, server, CPU, network, IP address etc with Experience in infrastructure monitoring will be an added advantage
- Should be able to queue monitoring and acknowledging tickets in which further assigning tickets to next level of engineers as per the category of tickets
- Should be able to handle in well manner for Service Desk, Server monitoring, Network monitoring, Troubleshooting server issues & network issues.
- Support on call, ready to work in any shift as per the project need from any Mindtree location.
- Basic application support knowledge
- Incident management and client handling skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Rotation shift basis
- Tech Round
- GD or Technical Interview with TL
- Soft Skill Round
- HR Round
Post successful completion of training/assessment at Kalinga, Date of Confirmation and on-boarding into Mindtree
Click Here for Mindtree Recruitment Opportunities