Weavers Service Centre under Govt. of India, Ministry of Textiles Vacancies of Junior Printer & Attendant (Processing) has advertised on official notification. Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application format within 45 days & for remote areas within 52 days from the date of publication of the official advertisement at the location of Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Organization: Ministry of Textiles
Total No. of Posts: 02
Name & No. of Posts as Per Required:
- Junior Printer: 01 Post
- Attendant (Processing): 01 Post
Criteria of Age:
Age limit of the candidates should not be above than 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable of 10 years for government servants (15 years for persons belonging to SC/ ST and 13 years for persons belonging to Other Backward Classes in respect of the posts reserved for them) admissible as per by government norms.
Criteria of Qualification:
For applying in Ministry of Textiles jobs, candidates must have the following educations:
- Candidates must have the Certificate of Matriculation (10th) from any recognized Board or Industrial Training Institutes (I.T.I.) Diploma with Textile Printing or Screen printing or Fabric Printing or Block Printing Trade for S.No-1
- Candidates must have the Certificate of Matriculation (10th) from any recognized Board or Industrial Training Institutes (I.T.I.), Diploma in Textile Dyeing or Printing or Fabric Printing or Screen Printing Trade for S.No-2 Posts.
Salary & Remuneration Details:
Selected candidates will be offered the following pay scales:
- For Junior Printer: PB-1 + Grade Pay of Rs.2400/-
- For Attendant (Processing): PB-1 + Grade Pay of Rs.1800/-
Selection of the candidates will be based on Written & Practical Test.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format along-with self-attested photocopies of all supported relevant documents/testimonials in support of certificates for age, educational qualification, experience and Caste Certificate, if any etc., by speed post/ Registered post to the office of Director(WZ), Weavers’ Service Centre, 15-A, Mama Parmanand Marg, Mumbai- 400 004 (Maharashtra) within 45 days & for remote areas within 52 days from the date of publication of the official advertisement.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of official Advertisement: 16 to 22nd September, 2017.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: Within 45 days from the date of publication of the official advertisement.
Last Date for Receipt of Application for remote areas: Within 52 days from the date of publication of the official advertisement
To find more detailed information about recruitment or any clarification & to find also the official advertisement, candidates can click here