Enormous ranges of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board vacancies has brought opportunities for all eligible job seekers. MPEB Jobs are inviting all interested young applicants for fill the posts of 508 Assistant Sub-Inspector (LDC) & Subedar (Stenographer) by apply online till or before 15th September, 2017.
Organization: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board
Total No. of Posts: 508
Name & No. of Posts as Per Required:
- Assistant Sub Inspector (LDC): 381
- Subedar (Stenographer): 127
Criteria of Age:
Candidate’s age limit should be between from 18 to 25 years, relaxation of 5 years is applicable to the SC/ST category & age relaxation of 3 years is applicable to the OBC category. Ex- serviceman shall also be provided age relaxation as per by the government norms.
Criteria of Qualification:
Selected candidates will be offered a following pay scales:
- For MPPEB sub inspector– Rs.5200 – 20200/- Along With 1900/- of Grade Pay.
- For Subedar (Stenographer) – Rs.9300 – 34800/- Along With 3600/- of Grade Pay
Selection of the candidates will be based on Written Test & Personal Interview.
General/ OBC category belonging candidates required to pay of Rs.500/- as application fees charges.
For other candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) belonging, application charges will be of Rs.250/-
Payment of fee should be paid through online procedure (net banking, credit card and debit card etc.)
How to Apply:
Applicants can apply by filling online application form & also requested to follow these guidelines:
- First, candidates need to visit the official site of MPEB vyapam.nic.in
- Home page will appear on your screen and you can click on the “Rule Book” tab given on the left hand side of the page.
- Now a new page will get opened and you have to select the “Asst. Sub-Inspector (LDC), Subedar (Stenographer), LDC & Stenographer etc. Recruitment Test for Police H.Q., Home (Police) -2017” link and “Revised Rule Book 3” given under “Recruitment test” section.
- New page with notification will appear on your digital screen and now you are suggested to read the complete details given in it.
- After that you have to apply online to fill the application form.
- If you are new user then hit on new user registration and fill the required details in the form.
- Create your account and then upload all the essential supported relevant documents/testimonials and certificates and upload your recent passport size photograph.
- At last, click to Submit tab for finish the process of filling application and take print out for future reference.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date for Online Submission: 15th September, 2017
Date of Exams: 07 & 08th October, 2017
First Session for Technical Posts: 07:30 am to 11:00 am
Second Session for Technical/ Non-Technical Posts: 01:30 pm to 05:00 pm