Jobs in MPSC, Maharashtra Public Service Commission have announced to hire various vacancies of Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police/ Assistant Commissioner of Police, Chief Officer, Tehsildar under State Services Main Examination-2017 through using MPSC Recruitment. Who wish to apply for MPSC Jobs are advised to see the full details brought by team of experts like education, vacancies, salaries, fees, recruitment mode, date of submission and others. If you are eligible to apply for MPSC Vacancy should send application by using MPSC website i.e. www.mpsc.gov.in on or before 08-08-2017 till 11:59 PM.
Organization: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Number of Position: 377
Maharashtra Public Service Commission Vacancies: State Services Main Examination-2017
1. Deputy Collector (Group-A): 14 posts
2. Deputy Superintendent of Police/ Assistant Commissioner of Police (Group-A): 05 posts
3. Assistant Sales Tax Commissioner (Group-A): 41 posts
4. Deputy Chief Executive Officer/ Block Development Officer (Group-A): 04 posts
5. Assistant Director (Maharashtra Finance & Accounts Service) (Group-A): 06 posts
6. Chief Officer (Municipal Corporation/ Council) (Group-A): 06 posts
7. State Superintendent of Excise (Group-A): 01 post
8. Tehsildar (Grade-A): 25 posts
9. Assistant Director (Skill Development) (Group-A): 02 posts
10. Deputy Education Officer (Maharashtra Education Service), (Group-B): 59 posts
11. Assistant Regional Transport Officer (Group-B): 03 posts
12. Kaksh Adhikaaree (Group-B): 17 posts
13. Assistant Block Development Officer (Group-B): 16 posts
14. Chief Officer (Municipal Corporation/ Council) (Group-B): 117 posts
15. Assistant Registrar Co-operative Societies (Group-B): 14 posts
16. Deputy Superintendent (Land Records) (Group-B): 02 posts
17. Deputy Superintendent (State Excise) (Group-B): 02 posts
18. Assistant Commissioner of State Excise (Group-B): 01 post
19. Skill Development, Employment & Entrepreneurship Guidance Officer (Group-B): 04 posts
20. Industry Officer (Technical) (Group-B): 07 posts
21. Nayab Tehsildar (Group-B): 31 posts
Criteria of Age: For Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment should be of Min 19 and Max 38 years for GEN and OBC Categories whereas for reserved it will be Max 43 years, which will be referred from 01-05-2017. See the official notification for more information.
Criteria of Education: For Maharashtra Public Service Commission Vacancy should be of Graduate in any discipline specially into Commerce, see the notification for more information.
- Application Screening
- Main Examination
- Physical test
Application form fees: Applicants have to make application form fees submission of Rs. 524/- for GEN and OBC Categories whereas for others it will be Rs. 324/- which can be paid through online mode.
Way to register for MPSC Jobs: If you are eligible to apply for MPSC Vacancies should need to submit in which move to MPSC website www.mpsc.gov.in/ mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in from 25-07-2017 to 08-08-2017 till 11:59 PM. Where should need to upload the documents in given format and send the details as per the norms announced. Keep the hard copy for future use.
Dates for Online Application: From 25-07-2017 to 08-08-2017 till 11:59 PM.
Last Date to Update SBI Challan: 09-08-2017 during bank hours.
Date of Main Exam: 16, 17 & 18th September-2017.