Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India, National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj (NIRD&PR) Vacancies of Consultant has been listed in official notification. This post will be on short term contract basis. Eligible candidates are invited to apply online on or before 13th November, 2017.
Organization: National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj (NIRD&PR)
Total No. of Posts: 02
Criteria of Qualification:
Candidate must have Doctorate/ P.G in Agriculture and Animal sciences with 5 years Researching experience in the concerned subject area is preferable and Candidates should have also knowledge and experience of handling M & E projects independently.
Candidate must have Doctorate/ P.G in Social Sciences/ Economics with 5 years of Researching experience in the concerned subject area is preferable Candidates should have also knowledge and experience of handling M & E projects independently respectively.
Salary & Remuneration Details:
Selected candidates will be offered a pay scale of Rs.60,000/-.
Selection of the candidates will be based on Interview.
How to Apply:
To applying for NIRD&PR Jobs, interested candidates can apply online through log on the official website www.nird.org.in till or before 13th November, 2017 & attend for the Walk in Interview along with carry their original supported relevant documents/testimonials and recent passport size photograph at National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR) on 14th November, 2017 at 09:00 am.
Procedures of online applying:
- Before applying online, candidates must ensure that they should have valid email ID, registered mobile number & scanned photograph & signature.
- Than switch to the official site www.nird.org.in
- Go to Job Vacancies & select the desired Post.
- Then read all the guidelines properly & Click on Apply online
- Enter the Login details and fill the correct details along with upload the scanned signature & photograph in application & then submit the form.
- Save all the details & take print out for future reference or keep as a proof of registering.
Important Time & Dates to Remember:
- Last date for Online Submission: 13th November, 2017
- For Walk in Interview: 14th November, 2017 at 09:00 am
- Reporting Time: 09:00 am
To find more detailed information about recruitment or any clarification & to find also the official advertisement, candidates can click here