Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) vacancies has been shining now for all eligible job seekers. The organization recommends for the openings of around 70 Assistant Commissioner, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Secretarial Assistant & Etc. All interested applicants who wish to grab this opportunity soon, they can apply online from 08/08/2017 till at 08/09/2017 by 03:00 P.M.
Organization: Nagaland Public Service Commission (PSC).
Total No. of Posts: 70
Name & No. of Posts as Per Required.
- Extra Assistant Commissioner: 12 Posts
- Deputy Superintendent of Police: 02 Posts
- Block Development Officer: 02 Posts
- Secretariat Assistant: 35 Posts
- Assistant Jailor: 02 Posts
- Labour Inspector: 02 Posts
- Technical Assistant: 03 Posts
- Research Assistant: 04 Post
- Assistant Archivist: 01 Post
- Inspector of Taxes: 07 Posts
Criteria of Age:
Candidate’s age limit would be between 21 to 30 years as on 01/01/2017. Age relaxation is applicable by 05 years for SC/ ST belongings as per government norms.
Criteria of Qualification:
Candidates must hold Bachelor degree in any streams, including Divinity from a recognized University.
Selection of the candidates will be based on the performance at during in Examination.
Candidates required to pay the fee of Rs.310/- & (Rs.350/- for CSC candidates) through online payment by using the Debit Card, Internet Banking, Credit Card.
How to Apply for NPSC Jobs:
Candidates must follow the guidelines before apply:
- Candidates ensure that they have valid e mail ID registered mobile number
- After, candidates visit the official site nagaland.gov.in
- Click on the Advertisements.
- Select the suitable post & then click on New User? Register.
- Read all the instructions carefully & properly & then click on Registration.
- Fill all the correct details & submit the form.
- But should be remind about to check again before clicking to submit.
- At eventually, save all the details & take print out for future reference or keep as a proof of registering.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date to Apply Online: 08/08/2017 at 10:00 am
Last Date to Apply Online: 08/09/2017 at 03:00 pm.
To find more detailed information about recruitment or any clarification & to find also the official advertisenment, candidates can click the link below: