ONGC Petro Auditions Limited Vacancies has been revealed for public sector job seekers. The organisation invites all eligible candidates to fill up the posts of 09 Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager & In Charge ERP. Candidates have good chance to grab this opportunity as they are also requested to apply till or before 15th September, 2017 for their suitable posts.
Organization: ONGC Petro Auditions Limited
Total No. of Posts: 09
Name & No. of Posts as Per Required:
- In Charge ERP- 01 Post
- Deputy Manager- 03 Posts
- Assistant Manager- 05 Posts
Criteria of Age:
Age limit of candidates would be not above than 45 years for (Post 1), 37 years for (Post 2) & 35 years for (Post 3) as on 15th September, 2017.
Criteria of Qualification:
Candidates must hold the degree of Engineering/Post-Graduation from a recognized board/university for qualifying the OPAL Jobs.
Salary & Remuneration Details:
Selected candidates will be offered a pay band of Rs. 24-32 Lacs per Annum (for Post1), Rs.13 – 19 Lacs Per Annum (for Post2) & Rs.09 – 13 Lacs Per Annum (for Post 3).
Shortlisted candidates will be consider for Personal Interview.
How to Apply:
Candidates are requested to follow the guidelines before apply:
- Before applying online, candidates must ensure that they should have valid email ID, registered mobile number & scanned photograph & signature.
- Than switch to the official site www.opalindia.in
- Select the desired Post.
- Click on Apply online & then read all the guidelines properly.
- Enter the Login details and fill the correct details along with upload the scanned signature & photograph in application & then submit the form.
- Save all the details & take print out for future reference or keep as a proof of registering.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date of online submission: 15th September, 2017
To find more detailed information about recruitment or any clarification & to find also the official advertisenment, candidates can click here