Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) vacancies has been expose for full time employment opportunities in Capital of India, New Delhi. The recruitment of Technical Asst Grade III, Jr Fireman, Asst, Jr Motor Vehicle Driver & Other posts has opened in Karaikal & Chennai. Interested applicants can apply online upto 01/09/2017 up to 18:00 hrs.
Organization: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC).
Total No. of Posts: 08
Name & No. of Posts as Per Required:
Posts for Karaikal:
- Technical Assistant Grade III (Chemistry): 01 Post
- Junior Assistant Technician (Diesel): 01 Post
- Junior Assistant (Material Management): 01 Post
- Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (HV): 02 Posts
- Junior Fireman: 01 Post
Posts for Chennai:
- Assistant Grade-III (Materials Management): 01 Posts
- Junior Assistant (Materials Management): 01 Post
Criteria of Age:
Candidates age limit must be from 18 to 30 years for general belonging applicants, 18-33 years for OBC, 18-35 years for SC/ ST belonging applicants for Level A2 & A1, 18-40 years for General belongings, 18-43 years for OBC belongings & 18-45 years for SC/ ST belonging applicants will consider for PWD (Level A2 & A1).
Criteria of Qualification:
Candidates must have their PG Degree for post-1(a).
High School or X class should be passed from equivalent Board Examination with Science and Trade Certificate in Diesel Trade for post-1(b).
B.Sc. with Physics or Maths as one of the subjects with proficiency in Typing 30 wpm with Certificate/ Diploma of minimum duration of six months in Computer application for post-1(c).
2(b), High School or X class should be passed from equivalent Board Examination with valid driving license for post-1(d).
High School or X class equivalent Board Examination with Fireman training of 3 months duration and valid driving license for post-1(e).
Required three years Diploma in Materials Management/ Inventory/ Stock Control recognized by the State Board of Technical Education/ 01 year PG Diploma in Materials Management will consider for post-2(a).
Salary & Remuneration Details:
To find more detailed information about salary structures or other allowances, candidates need to click the official advertisenment.
Selection of the candidates will be based on Written Test.
Candidates need to pay Rs.300/- for General/ OBC belonging applicants, an amount of Rs.20/- shall be payable to the bank as bank charges through Challan deposited at any branch of State Bank of India in favour of ONGC Power Jyoti A/C No 30827318409 of SBI, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun (Uttarakhand).
How to Apply for ONGC Jobs 2017:
Candidates requested to follow the guidelines before apply:-
- Before applying online, candidates must ensure that they should have valid email ID, registered mobile number & scanned photograph & signature.
- Than switch to the official site ongcindia.com
- Select the suitable post.
- Click on Recruitment for Chennai & Karaikal – Live link for online applications & click on Apply Online.
- Enter the Login details and fill the correct details along with upload the scanned signature & photograph in application & then submit the form.
- Save all the details & take print out for future reference or keep as a proof of registering.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date for online submission: 01st September, 2017
Date of Written Test: 17th September, 2017
To find more detailed information about recruitment or any clarification & to find also the official advertisenment, candidates can click the link below