Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Vacancies has advertised on their official notification for the posts of Ex-Mamaltdar & Ex-Surveyor. The organization invites all eligible & interested candidates for attend the Walk in Interview with carry all supported documents on 11th September, 2017 at 10:00 am.
Organization: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
Criteria of Age:
Candidates must have their age around at 62 years as 15th September, 2017 for qualifying the ONGC Jobs.
Upper age relaxation is up to 02 years if experience in land acquisition jobs is more than 3 years.
Criteria of Qualification:
Candidates those have sufficient knowledge of land acquisition jobs, they can be consider for applying the available posts.
Salary & Remuneration Details:
Selected candidates will be offered in following ways:
For the Post of Ex-Mamaltdar- Rs.23,100/- Per Month
For the Post of Ex- Surveyor- Rs.13,100/- Per Month
Selection of the candidates will be based on Interview.
How to Apply:
Candidates are requested to follow these guidelines:
- First, candidates need to visit the official site of ONGC www.ongcindia.com
- Then candidates choose the “Careers” tab, shown in the menu bar at the homepage.
- Thirdly, must click on “Recruitment Notice” section and hit on suitable link for that posts which you want to apply for.
- Now, a PDF file will be displayed on your computer screen.
- After that, read the notification carefully and go for walk in interview.
- When you are going to interview, you must bring essential documents like qualification, mark sheets, experience letter etc. & reach the venue before 30 minutes
Address for Attend the Walk in Interview:
Conference Room, ONGC, Cambay Asset, Kansari (PO), Khambhat 388630 (Gujarat)
Important Date to Remember:
Date of Walk in Interview: 11th September, 2017 at 10:00 pm.
To find more detailed information about recruitment or any clarification & to find also the official advertisement, candidates can click here