Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Vacancies has bring the opportunities for all job seekers who wish to expand their career in well-known public sector organization. The organization has announced for the opening posts of 27 Human Resource Executive, Finance and Accounts Officer & Official Language Officer. Interested candidates can apply by online till or before 19th September, 2017.
Organization: Oil & Natural Gas Corporation
Total No. of Posts: 27
Name & No. of Vacancies as Per Required in Categories:
|Human Resource Executive||10||05||03||02||20|
|Finance and Accounts Officer||03||02||00||00||05|
|Official Language Officer||02||00||00||00||02|
Criteria of Age:
For qualifying the ONGC Jobs, candidates must have the age criteria’s in following details:
- General/SC/ST Belonging- 30 years
- OBC Belonging- 33 Years
- PWD (Persons with Disability) – 40 Years
- Departmental Candidates- To the extent of their service rendered in ONGC
- Ex- Service men (General /OBC/SC/ ST) Belonging- 35 years.
(All required age will be as on 01st January, 2017)
Criteria of Qualification:
For Human Resource Executive– Candidates Must have the MBA Degree with specialization in Personnel Management / HRD / HRM OR Post Graduate degree in Personnel Management/ IR/ Labour Welfare OR having Minimum 2 years full time Post Graduate Diploma in PM/IR/Labour Welfare.
For Finance and Accounts Officer– Candidates must have the MBA degree with specialization in Finance with minimum 60% Marks.
For Official Language Officer– Candidates must having their degree of Post Graduate in Hindi and should have English as a subject in graduation. Experience in translation work will be preferred for all categories.
Salary & Remuneration Details:
Selected candidates will be offered a pay scale of Rs.24900 to Rs.50500/- with an increment of 3% per year. Besides Basic Pay, the employee is entitled to allowance @ 47% of Basic Pay under Cafeteria Approach, Dearness Allowance, HRA/Company Accommodation and Mining Allowance etc. as per Company rules.
Shortlisted candidates will be consider for Personal Interview.
How to Apply:
Candidates are requested to follow these guidelines:
- First, candidates need to visit the official site of ONGC www.ongcindia.com
- Now go to the “Career” option available at the top menu bar and hit on “Recruitment of Executives at E1 level through University Grant Commission-National Eligibility Test (NET) – November 2017” link
- After that you need Read all the instructions properly of Recruitment 2017 notification, and now hit on “Apply Online” link.
- Must fill Online ONGC Application Form with all mandatory details like qualification details, personal details and other relevant information.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature (if required), check the filled ONGC Recruitment 2017 Apply Online form and hit on “submit” button.
- At eventually, take printout of filled ONGC Online Registration for and keep it safe for future references & Keep as the proof of registering.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date for Online Submission: 19th September, 2017
To find more detailed information about recruitment or any clarification & to find also the official advertisenment, candidates can click here