Power Grid Corporation of India Limited various numbers of vacancies has been updated on their official notification. The organization announced for the openings of 81 Diploma Trainee, Junior Officer Trainee and Assistant (Finance). Interested candidates are invited to apply for their suitable posts till or before 20th September, 2017.
Organization: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
Total No. of Posts: 81
Name & No. of Posts as Per Required:
- Diploma Trainee:
- Electrical- 41
- IT- 12
- Electronics- 02
- Assistant (Finance) – 23
- Junior Office Trainee – 03
Criteria of Age:
Candidates must have their following age criteria for applying the PGCIL Jobs:
- For Assistant Posts: Maximum age of the candidates must be 28 years
- For Other Posts: Maximum age of the candidates is 27 Years
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years of age relaxation
- For OBC(NCL) candidates: 3 years of age relaxation
- For PWD (Persons with Disability) candidates: 10 years over and above category relaxation
- Ex-Servicemen: As per by government norms
Criteria of Qualification:
- Diploma Trainee: Candidate must have their Diploma in Electrical / Civil and Electronics & Communication Engineering from recognized Technical Board/Institute
- Assistant: Candidate must have their B.Com from a recognized University/College with 1st division. Additional qualification of M.Com shall be desirable.
- Officer Trainee: Candidate must have their Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ MBA in Human Resource/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relation/ MSW or equivalent
Salary & Remuneration Details:
Selected candidates will be offered a following pay band:
For Diploma Trainee- Stipend (Rs.16500/-) Pay Scale (Rs.16000 to 35500/-)
For Assistant- Stipend (Rs.16500/-) Pay Scale (Rs.16000 to 35500/-)
For Junior Technician Trainee- Stipend (Rs.11000/-) Pay Scale (Rs.11500 to 26000/-)
Selection of the candidates will be based on Written Test/Computer Based Test, Computer Skill Test & Personal Interview.
PGCIL Exam Centre:
- Jaipur (RAJ)
- Noida (UP)
For Post of Assistant (F & A), candidates need to pay of Rs.200/- for other remaining posts, candidates need to pay of Rs.300/-. For PwD /SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman / Departmental belonging Candidates are not required to pay any examination fee.
Payment of the fees will be paid through online mode using Internet banking/ Debit Card (Visa or Masters) / Credit Card (Visa or Masters) / Bank challan.
How to Apply:
Candidates must have follow these guidelines:
- First, candidates visit the official site of PGCIL powergridindia.com
- Then you will reach the PGCIL Homepage and you need to hit “Career” option and select “Job Opportunities>>Openings” option.
- After this aspirants have to select “Recruitment for the post of Diploma Trainee (Electrical/Electronics/IT), Jr. Officer(HR) & Assistant(Finance) for NR-I, Corporate Centre & NRLDC and Head Quarter of POSOCO” link from “NR 1 Recruitment” section.
- Must read entire advertisement by selecting “Detailed Advertisement” link and then click on “Press Here To Apply Online” link.
- Then fill all correct details in application form.
- Upload your scanned certificates/testimonials, recent photo & signature (as required) or demanded in the form.
- After completing the form in all respect candidates must “Submit” button.
- At last, take a printout for keep as for future reference & send to the below address:
Address to Send the Application:
To, The Advertiser (PG)
Post Box No. 9279 Krishna Nagar
Head Post Office, Delhi- 110 051
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date for Online Submission: 20th September, 2017
Closing date of receipt of hard copy of applications: 02nd October, 2017
To find more detailed information about recruitment or any clarification & also for visit at official advertisenment, candidates can click here