Jobs in PPSC, Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC), Patiala has issued a notification titles as PPSC Recruitment of Homoeopathic Medical Officer. The organization has been looking to hire the efficient manpower for the post of Homeopathic Medical Officer vacancies in various categories in the Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of Punjab. Candidates seeking for Govt. Jobs in Punjab and those who are interested in this PPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer Recruitment have to apply online on or before 17-01-2017.
Name of Organization: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC), Patiala
Name of the Posts: Homoeopathic Medical Officer
Total No. of Posts: 48
Age Limit: Applying candidates’ age should be between 18-37 years as on 01-01-2017. Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: PPSC Jobs aspirants should possess Degree in Homoeopathy from any of the institutions mentioned in the Second Schedule and third Schedule of the Homoeopathic Central Council Act, 1973 (Central Act 59 of 1973), should have been enrolled on a State Register or the Central Register of Homoeopathy, Punjabi of Matriculation or its equivalent standard.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Competitive Examination & Personal Interview.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 1125/- if belonging to SC/ ST categories in all States or Backward Classes of Punjab State only,
- Ex Servicemen of Punjab State have to pay an application fee of Rs. 500/-.
- Application fee is Rs. 3000/-for All Others Categories and Rs. 1750/- for Physically Handicapped, Punjab State only through online generated payment challan in any branch of State Bank of Patiala.
How to Apply: Willing candidates are advised to leap at the PPSC career opportunities. Eligible candidates can apply for the PPSC Openings and visit the official website of the organization to download and fill the Application form accordingly. Applicants need to attach all the relevant documents with the application carefully and send the form by following the guidelines given on the website www.ppsc.gov.in on or before 17-01-2017 & submit hard copy of the online application with self attested copies of all relevant certificates as mentioned in the notification and copy of challan by speed post/ hand to the Office of Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission, Baradari Gardens, Patiala -147 001.
- The last Date for Online Application is 17-01-2017.
- The last Date for Payment of Fee is 24-01-2017.
- The last Date for Submission of Hardcopy of Application is 31-01-2017 (till 05.00 PM).
To know about Punjab Public Service Commission Click here on Official Notification