Teaching aspirations from the state of Rajasthan have once again the reasons of smile as Rajasthan Sanskrit College Teaching Vibhag vacancies has been revealed by the enormous ranges. Around 1829 Teacher Level-1 (Gr III) seats looking for their eligible candidates for fill them from 14/09/2017 to 13/10/2017.
Organization: Rajasthan Sanskrit College Teaching Vibhag
Total No. of Posts: 1829
Name & No. of Categories as Per Required:
|Categories||Teacher (Sanskrit)||Teacher (General)|
Criteria of Age:
Candidate’s age requirements will be between from 18 to 35 years. Those candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD / Female candidates will be given 5 years relaxation and 15 years for Ex-Servicemen.
Criteria of Qualification:
Candidates must hold their Degree of Graduation or its equivalent Degree or diploma in D.Ed., M.Ed. & B.Ed. from a recognised University or Institute with good academic records and relevant years of experience in related field for applying for Rajasthan Teacher Jobs.
Salary & Remuneration Details:
Selected candidates will be offered a pay scale of Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- along with Grade Pay of Rs.3600/-.
First, candidates have to appear for Written Test, if once clears by the candidates then they will be shortlisted for document verification & Personal Interview.
If all rounds & test being cleared by the candidates, then they will consider as for selected.
- For General candidates and Creamy Layer OBC candidates- They required to pay of Rs.100/-
- For Non Creamy Layer OBC candidates of Rajasthan – They required to pay of Rs.70/-
- For SC/ST belonging candidates of Rajasthan – They required to pay of Rs.60/-
Application fees can be submitted via online mode i.e. by using Credit card, Debit Card or via net banking.
How to Apply:
Candidates are requested to follow these guidelines:
- First, candidates need to visit the official site of Rajasthan Sanskrit College Teaching Vibhag rajsanskrit.nic.in for apply.
- After reaching to home page, go to the right side and then click on “Advertisement 2017”
- Then a new window will be opened you need to press on “Detailed advertisement Teacher Level- 1 (class I – V) Sanskrit General (Gr. lll) 2017” link.
- Read all the details and then go back and click on suitable link to apply online.
- Fill Rajasthan Teacher Online Application Form carefully and completely.
- Check the filled application form once again before submitting.
- Also, upload documents and certificates.
- Eventually, click to “Submit” button and take a print out of filled Rajasthan Teacher Application Form for further reference & keep as a proof of registering.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting date for Online Submission: 14th September, 2017
Last date for Online Submission: 13th October, 2017
To find more detailed information about recruitment or any clarification & to find also the official advertisement, candidates can click here