Rajkot Municipal Corporation Vacancy of Chief Fire Officer has advertised in official site. Eligible candidates are invited to apply online from 22nd September, 2017 at 12:00 pm to 06th October, 2017 till 11:59 pm.
Organization: Rajkot Municipal Corporation
Total No. of Post: 01
Criteria of Age:
Age of the candidates should be in between from 21 to years as on 06th October, 2017. Age relaxation is applicable as per by government norms.
Criteria of Qualification:
Candidates must have their Degree from any recognized university/board & Fire Station Service College Divisional Officer’s Course along with 10 years of working experience in relevant field for applying in RMC Jobs.
Selection of the candidates will be based on Written Exam, Screening Test & Interview.
Candidates are required to pay the fee of Rs.100/- for Unreserved (General) belonging candidates of Female & Male, Rs.50/- for SC/ ST/ SEBC belonging, Fee can be pay through by using Online/ Net Banking.
How to Apply:
Candidates are requested to follow the guidelines before apply:
- Before applying online, candidates must ensure that they should have valid email ID, registered mobile number & scanned photograph & signature.
- Than switch to the official site rmc.gov.in
- Click on Recruitment & select the desired Post.
- Click on Apply online & then read all the guidelines properly.
- Enter the Login details and fill the correct details along with upload the scanned signature & photograph in application & then submit the form.
- Save all the details & take print out for future reference or keep as a proof of registering.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting date for Online Submission: 22nd September, 2017 at 12:00 pm onwards
Last date for Online Submission: 06th October, 2017 till 11:59 pm
To find more detailed information about recruitment or any clarification & also for visit at official advertisenment, candidates can click here