Regional Cancer Centre (RCC) Vacancies of Maintenance Engineer & Assistant Purchase Officer has published on official notification. In the location of Thiruvananthapuram, the organization inviting all eligible candidates to apply in the prescribed application format till or before 15th October, 2017 by 03:30 pm.
Organization: Regional Cancer Centre (RCC)
Total No. of Posts: 02
Name & No. of Posts as Per Required:
- Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical): 01 Post
- Assistant Purchase Officer: 01 Post
Criteria of Age:
Candidates age limit should be 35 years as on 01st January, 2017. Age relaxation is applicable as per by government norms.
Criteria of Qualification:
For grab the Regional Cancer Centre (RCC) jobs, candidates must have the following qualifications:
- Candidates must hold their B.Tech Degree in Mechanical Engineering & 5 years post qualified experience in supervision, operation and maintenance of central air-conditioning units, machinery and lift installations in a reputed institution for S.No-01.
- Graduation Degree with 5 years of post-qualified experience in procurement in Government/ Public Sector Undertaking/ Autonomous Institutions for S.No-02.
Salary & Remuneration Details:
Selected candidates will be offered a following pay scales:
- For Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical) – Rs.9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs.4800/-.
- For Assistant Purchase Officer – Rs.9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs.4600/-.
Selection of the candidates will be based on Written Test/Interview.
Candidates need to pay the fee of Rs.750/- in form of demand draft in favour of ‘The Director, Regional Cancer centre’ payable at “SBI, Medical College Branch, Thiruvananthapuram”.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format affixing recent pass port size photograph duly attested by a Gazetted Officer along with the Demand Draft (Original), envelope should be super scribed with “Application for the post of (Your Suitable Post)” by Registered post/ Speed Post to The Director, Regional Cancer Centre, Medical College P.O, Thiruvananthapuram–695 011, (Kerala) till or before 05th October, 2017 by 03:30 PM.
Important Date to Remember:
Last date for Submission of Application: 05th October, 2017 by 03:30 pm.
To find more detailed information about recruitment or any clarification & also for visit at official advertisement, candidates can click here