Jobs in SSA, NCERT/ ESD have made a proclamation regarding the recruitment of Project Staff under the Project “National Achievement Staff” under the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan. For Aforesaid Project, applicants have been invited to apply for the SSA openings for the posts of Consultant, Survey Associate, Sr. Graphic Designer, DTP Operator & System Analyst. Candidates who desire to take advantage of SSA career opportunities can attend the Walk-in Interview with their Applications in the prescribed format which is available on the NCERT website www.ncert.nic.in. The information about the eligibility requirements is given below. The number of vacancies is mentioned against each post. For Posts mentioned on S.No 4 and 5, a technical test will be conducted followed by an interview.
- Consultant: 01
- System Analyst: 01
- Survey Associate: 02
- Senior Graphic Designer cum Visualizer: 01
- DTP Operator: 01
- For applying for the Post of Consultant, candidates should have done Post Graduation in Science/ Statistics/ Mathematics/ Social Studies/ Commerce/ Education with qualification as per the UGC guidelines for Assistant Professor at entry level.
- For the Posts of System Analyst & Survey Associate, candidate should be Post Graduate in Statistics/ Maths/ Commerce/ Education/ Computer Science/ MCA with minimum 55%.
- For the Post of Senior Graphic Designer, candidate must have done Post Graduation from any discipline with 55%.
- To be eligible for the Job DTP operator, applicant must be a Graduate in any discipline.
- Candidates working at the post of Consultant will be paid Rs. 45,000/-.
- Candidates will be given Rs. 30,000/- if working at the Posts of System Analyst, Survey Associate & Senior Graphic Designer.
- Candidates will be paid an amount of 23,000/- for the job of DTP Operator.
Date and Venue of Walk-in Interview:
|Survey Associate||16.01.2017, 10:00 a.m., Room No. 11, ESD|
|Senior Graphic Designer||23.01.2017, 10:00 a.m., Room No. 11, ESD|
|DTP Operator||24.01.2017, 10:00 a.m., Room No. 11, ESD|
|System Analyst||25.01.2017, 10:00 a.m., Room No. 11, ESD|
|Consultant||30.01.2017, 10:00 a.m., Conference Room 1st Floor, Z.H. Block,ESD|
How to Apply:
Candidates who are willing to apply for SSA openings must present themselves for the walk-in on the above mentioned date. Applicants should attend Walk-in with their Applications in prescribed format, mentioned on the NCERT website www.ncert.nic.in. All candidates for each post need to report for Registration at 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., only in Room No. 14, 4th Floor, Z.H. khand, NCERT, New Delhi-110016 and bring the hard copy of their Curriculum Vitae and Original Certificates at the time of Interview.
Click here to know more about Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Recruitment 2017