Staff Selection Commission Recruitment announcing the openings of incredible enormous ranges for more than 16000 of various posts. Job seekers who wish to adapt career under government platform, they can apply on or before last date (still to update through notification).
Organization: Staff Selection Commission.
Total No. of SSC Vacancies: 16,000 +
Criteria of Qualification:
Candidates should be complete their High School/ Intermediate/ Graduation Degree or in any relevant area & candidates who having their engineering degree from a recognized board/university/institute. For their suitable posts, candidates can visit the official website
Criteria of Age:
To apply for SSC Jobs, candidates (He or She) should not be exceed that at least 28 years of age. Age relaxation for SC/ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman has mentioned below-
- Those candidate who belonging to PWD (Persons with Disability), they has relaxation of 10 years.
- Those candidate who belonging to SC category, they has relaxation of 5 years.
- Those candidate who belonging to ST category, they has relaxation of 5 years.
- Those candidate who belonging to OBC category, they has relaxation of 3 years.
Selection of candidates will be based on the performance in Written Exam, which has basically two types:
- Prelims Examination– In prelims, there will be 100 questions each will may be 2 marks, like 100 questions of 200 marks.
- Mains Examination– Candidates who shortlisted in prelims exam, they will consider in Mains Examination.
- Interview– Candidates who will clear these two rounds, they will directly conducted for face to face interview.
For more brief information about post wise, candidates required to switch the official website.
BPSC Recruitment: 18 Posts
APSC Recruitment: 353 Posts
SSC Recruitment: Various Posts
HPSC Recruitment: 301 Posts
MPSC Recruitment: 296 Posts
APPSC Recruitment: 57 Posts
JSSC Recruitment– 2808 Posts
UPSC Recruitment– 710 Posts
HSSC Recruitment: 5532 Posts
MPSC Recruitment– 1008 Posts
BPSC Recruitment: 1171 Posts
TNPSC Recruitment: 1953 Posts
KPSC Recruitment: Various Posts
SSC examination fee has always Rs.100/- for general & OBC category belonging candidates. NIL for other categories candidates. To find suitable posts as per required of category, candidates need to visit the official site.
Important Dates to Remember:
Important dates of procedures of applying online or offline & about examinations to be held, the official organization has not update in his notifications so far.
How to Apply for SSC Recruitment Online:
Candidates are requested to follow these guidelines properly:
- Click on Career tab.
- Read the instructions carefully & properly, then open the registration link.
- Register yourself along with filling correctly with your name, guardian name’s etc.
- After registration, candidate will received credentials like user ID & password.
- Open the 2nd part of registration and fills the forms.
- Upload your recent photograph along with signature in the prescribed format.
- After the completing all online process, candidates must save the details & take print out for future references or to keep as a proof of registering.
How to Apply SSC Recruitment Offline:
- Go to the home page of the official website and find the link which related to the career.
- Click on that link download the Application form in prescribed format.
- Read all the instructions carefully & properly before applying any form.
- Start to fill the application form with all correctly personal & academic details as well.
- Attach the all supported documents & copy, paste your recent photograph.
- After finish the all details, candidate enclose the application form & send to the postal address which is given below:
Candidates are requested to confirm clearly the postal address on organization notification, which will be updated soon.