Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission vacancy has once again booming in their official notification about the opening of 31 Statistician (for Medical Education & Indian Medicine & Homoeopathy Department). Interested candidates can apply by online till or before 03rd October, 2017.
Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Total No. of Posts: 31
Name & No. of Departments as Per Required:
- For Medical Education Department- 30
- For Indian Medicine & Homoeopathy Department- 01
Criteria of Age:
Minimum age of candidates should be around 30 years for applying in TPSC jobs as on 01st July, 2017. Age relaxation to reserved categories belonging as per by the government norms.
Criteria of Qualification:
Candidates must hold their degree with Statistics as main subject or A degree in Mathematics with Statistics as ancillary subject or A degree in Economics with Statistics as ancillary subject with experience in Medical or Bio – Statistics in a teaching institution for a period of not less than two years.
Salary & Remuneration Details:
Selected candidates will be offered a pay scales of Rs.9300 – 34800 along with Grade Pay of Rs.4400/- p.m.
Selection of the candidates will be based on Written Examination, Oral Test & Personal Interview.
For One Time Registration, candidates need to pay Rs.150/- Whereas Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration system paying of Rs.50/- before 01/03/2017 and those who have registered for One-Time Registration on or after 01/03/2017 by paying Rs.150/- are not required to pay the registration fee for this recruitment.
The examination fee of Rs.150/- should also pay through the Net banking / Credit card / Debit card or it can be paid offline at SBI / at Indian Bank within 2 days from the date of submission of online application. Reserved category belongings are not required to pay any examination fee.
How to Apply:
Candidates must have follow these guidelines:
- First, candidates visit the official site of TPSC tnpsc.gov.in
- Then, reach the official web portal & click on “Notification” tab and select “STATISTICIAN IN MEDICAL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT AND STATISTICIAN IN INDIAN MEDICINE & HOMEOPATHY DEPARTMENT” link
- Read complete details and you are required to click on “Apply Online” link at the right side of the page.
- This will take you to the new page where you need to select the select desired post link.
- An advertisement will open in front of candidates need to go through it carefully to ensure their eligibility
- If they found themselves eligible for the job then you need to go back and enter your login your registration id and then select “Apply & Press here for Payment”.
- After that fill Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission application form carefully with the required details.
- And if you are new user need to first register yourself and create ID & password to login.
- At last, take a printout of your application form & keep it safe for future reference or as a proof of registering.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date for Submission of Application: 03rd October, 2017
Closing date for Payment of Fees through bank: 05th October, 2017
Date & Time of Written Examination:
- For Paper-I (Subject Paper) – 26th November, 2017 FN 10:00 A.M. to 01:00 P.M
- For Paper-II (General Studies) – 26th November, 2017 AN 02:30 P.M. to 04:30 P.M
To find more detailed information about recruitment or any clarification & also for visit at official advertisenment, candidates can click here