Jobs in Volvo Group have been announced to recruit vacancies of Associate System Verification Engineer under Volvo Recruitment 2017. Who wish to apply for Volvo Jobs are advised to check the details brought by team of experts like education, vacancies, salaries, fees, recruitment mode, date of submission and others. If you are eligible for Volvo Vacancy can make application through given link here and upload your latest resume by or before due dates.
Organization: Volvo Group
Number of Position: Various
- Associate System Verification Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Criteria of Education: Applicants should be Graduate or Post Graduate Engineers from Electronics or Electrical specialization having 2 to 4 years of experience.
Compensation: Applicants for Volvo Career Opportunities will be offered with good salaries and other company entitlements.
- Application Check
- Tech Round
- Team Lead
- HR Round
Industry Type: Automobile/ Auto Ancillary/ Auto Components
- Working Closely with Project Team to check test automation
- As per Test Strategy, regularly test ECU’s and electronic network of a truck
- Check plans of Test strategy made to ensure coverage of all functionalities.
- Assist in identifying test automation areas to the project team.
- Automate the test cases wherever possible.
Application Link: Click Here
About Volvo Group: Company is involved into manufacturing of buses, trucks, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.