West Bengal Board of Primary Education (WBBPE) has bring the opportunities for all eligible teaching job aspirations as advertised in official notification. WBPE is going to conducting West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) for Classes I-V. Serious candidates are invited to apply online from 10 to 29th October, 2017.
Organization: West Bengal Board of Primary Education (WBBPE)
Name of the Exam: West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) for Classes I-V
Criteria of Qualification:
Candidates must have their Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary (or its equivalent 10 + 2) with at least 50% marks with 2 years of Diploma in Elementary Education/ Bachelor of Elementary Education or Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary (or its equivalent 10 + 2) with at least 50% marks and having Diploma in Education (Special Education), recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India, Hold also Graduation Degree and 2 years of Diploma in Elementary Education.
Candidates are required to pay the fee of Rs.100/- (Rs.25/- for SC/ ST/ PH categories belonging candidates) through Online.
How to Apply for WB TET Exam:
Interested candidates can apply online through the official site www.wbbpe.org or www.wbsed.gov.in from 10 to 29th October, 2017 as given below:
- Before applying online, candidates must ensure that they should have valid email ID, registered mobile number & scanned photograph & signature.
- Than switch to the official site wbbpe.org or www.wbsed.gov.in
- Click on “Click here Online Application for TET-2017 (Primary) for Class I-V”.
- Then, Click on “Register Yourself” for New to Registration.
- Click on “Login Here” for Registered User to start fill the correct details along with upload the scanned signature & photograph in application & then submit the form.
- Save all the details & take print out for future reference or keep as a proof of registering.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date for Online Submission: 29th October, 2017
To find more detailed information about recruitment or any clarification & to find also the official advertisenment, candidates can click here