West Bengal Public Service Commission vacancies are inviting all eligible young applicants for fill the current posts of 12 Agricultural Marketing Officer (Training & Canning) & Draftsman (in the Municipal Engineering Directorate under the Urban Development & Municipal Affairs Department). Interested applicants can apply till or before 21st September, 2017.
Organization: West Bengal Public Service Commission
Total No. of Posts: 12
Name & No. of Posts as Per Required:
- Agricultural Marketing Officer (Training & Canning) – 01 Post
- Draftsman (in the Municipal Engineering Directorate under the Urban Development & Municipal Affairs Department) – 11 Posts
Post of Agricultural Marketing Officer- Full Time (Permanent)
Post of Draftsman- Which is temporary but likely to be permanent.
Criteria of Age:
For the Post of Agricultural Marketing Officer- Candidates age should not be more than 36 years.
For the Post of Draftsman- Candidates age should not be more than 39 years.
Criteria of Qualification:
Candidates must have their Degree in Food Technology and Biochemical engineering or equivalent qualifications from a recognized University/Institute OR B.Sc. degree from a recognized University/Institute OR training in Fruit Preservation/Fruit Processing at Central Food Technological Research Institute OR good knowledge of Bengali/Nepali – spoken and written.
Salary & Remuneration Details:
Selected candidates will be offered a following pay bands:
- For Agricultural Marketing Officer- (P.B.-4) Rs.9, 000/- – Rs.40, 500/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4, 700/-.-
- For Draftsman- (P.B.-3) Rs. 7,100/- – Rs. 37,600 /- with Grade Pay of Rs. 3,600/-
Selection of the candidates will be based on Screening & Written Test.
General category belonging candidates required to pay of Rs.160/- as application fee through online payment mode by using debit/credit cards/ net banking through offline payment by bank counter.
SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates are not required to pay any examination fee.
How to Apply for WBPSC Jobs:
Applicants can apply by filling online application form & also requested to follow these guidelines:
- First, candidates need to visit the official site of WBPSC pscwb.org.in
- Under “Latest Advertisements / Announcement” head, press on “INDICATIVE ADVERTISEMENT NO. 20/2017” link.
- WBPSC Recruitment Advertisement will be opened.
- Read out details very carefully as listed in WBPSC Advertisement.
- Eligible and interested candidates can apply online by downloading West Bengal PSC application form.
- Enter complete & correct details in appropriate manner in form.
- Upload all required supported relevant documents/testimonials and recent passport size photograph.
- Make payment of fee through proper mode.
- Press on submit option for ending the submission of WBPSC Application form.
- Take print out for future references or keep as a proof of registering.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date for Submission of Online Applications: 21st September, 2017
Last date for payment of application fee through online mode: 21st September, 2017
Last date for payment of application fee through offline mode: 22nd September, 2017.
To find more detailed information about recruitment or any clarification & also for visit at official advertiser, candidates can click here