AGVB Jobs for Officer Assistant, Faculty & Attender- Apply Now
Applications are invited by Assam Gramin Vikash Bank (AGVB) to hire various Office Assistant, Faculty (In House) & Attender under Rural Self Employment Training Institutes (AGVB-RSETIs) on contractual basis via AGVB Recruitment 2016. Who wish to join can check below article prepared by vatsnew.com where we brought all related information like criteria of education, hiring mode, hiring process, date of submission fo application etc. If you are eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed application format on or before 03-03-2016.
Name of Organization: AGVB
1. Faculty (In House): 02 Posts
2. Office Assistant: 01 Post
3. Attender: 02 Posts
Criteria of Education:
- For Sr. No. 1: Post Graduate in MA in Sociology/ Psychology/ MSW/ MA in Rural Development/ B.Sc (Agri)/ BA with B.Ed.,
- For Sr. No. 2: Com/ BSW/ BA having Computer Knowledge
- For Sr. No. 3: 10th pass
Hiring Mode: Personal Interview subsequent with document screening
Way to Submit Application: Application will be submitted in application format provided at the end of article. You can read whole notification and check what are the documents need to be attached:
- Certificate/ mark sheets of educational qualification
- Date of birth certificate
- Experience certificate
- Certificate of proficiency in Teaching
- Computer Knowledge, if any,
- address proof
Communication Address: to the Chairman, Assam Gramin Vikash Prashikshan Trust, c/o Assam Gramin Vikash Bank, Head Office, G S Road, Bhangagarh, Guwahati-781 005, Assam.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 03-03-2016.