Assam PSC Recruitment 2015: 27 Research Asst. & Asst. Professor vacancy
Opening is announced by Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) for 27 positions of Research Assistant & Assistant Professor. All are advised to read the below article for checking qualification in details and use the format prescribed by ASSAM PSC, it should reach to board on or before 27 April 2015.
Name of Organization: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
- Research Assistant:10 posts
- Assistant Professor:17 posts
- Age Criteria: Min 21 Years and Max 38 Years
Criteria of Education:
- For Research Assistant Positions: Graduate from any stream from recognized University. In candidate is Honours Graduates then preference will be made to him/her only.
- For Assistant Professor Positions: Post Graduate with a good academic record with at least 55% marks, candidates should be cleared with National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET. Candidates who are passed in Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and procedure for Award of Ph. D. Degree) Regulations, 2009.
- For Research Assistant: INR 8,000/- – INR 35,000/- PB-3 plus a Grade Pay of INR 4300/- PM
- For Assistant Professor: INR 15,600/- – INR 39,100/- Grade Pay of INR 6,600/- with other allowances as admissible.
- Document Screening
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Way to Submit Application:
All are instructed to use the application format prescribed and submitted to Candidates eligible and interested in the profile can send their applications duly filled and enclosed with essential documents to the Commission’s office To the Deputy Secretary, Assam Public Service Commission, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22 before 27 April 2015.
Last date for receipt of applications: 27 April 2015
Apply Online Here | Offical Advertisement Notification